Wells Fargo CSSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo CSSR Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2016

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Very easy process, phone screening for 30 mins or so, then face to face interview to discuss about previous experience and transferrable skills that lasted about 45 mins and received an offer a week later

Interview Questions

• Experience with difficult clients, customer service and retail banking products   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

You apply online, get an online test back, and schedule a group interview. Once you pass the group interview, they pass you on to the branch's. If the branch and service managers like you, they hire you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

CSSR Interview

Interview

Its a 3 part interview. one with a general interviewer then another day with the manager of the branch you will be at and the last one is with the district manager of where you will be working

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a great experience going through the interview process. I applied and a month later I was called for a group interview. After that the recruiter scheduled me couple of interviews with the branch manager of 2 different locations. The first interview I was interviewed by the store manager and the service manager. It went very well but I didn't get the job. On the second interview the store manager and the district manager interviewed me. Also a great interview and I end up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of a work experience when a customer was really mad and you had to turn the situation around?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Cumming, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called to schedule a time for the interview. There were multiple branch managers in the same district, along with the district manager.
    They asked questions about specific experiences. It wasn't a time to talk about anything else, like personality or why the company is a good fit. Those questions had already been fulfilled when doing the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you knew you were successful doing your job.   Answer Question

CSSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for the over-hire position online. Was phone screened a few days later. Took a week to receive a phone call for an I person interview from hiring manager. Once that call was received had and in person interview with two managers later that week. Interview was a really a conversation about the role and what I previously experience in my old role before. Day after in person interview received the phone call that I had the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to adapt quickly when a situation arose at what. What actions did you take   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online and I received an email from the recruiter a week later. It was an invite only Job Fair. I attended right at the beginning and sat down at a round table with other candidates. I waited to be interviewed. It was a 1:1 interview. I passed the first interview and was invited back for the 2nd interview on another day. I did really well. The manager seemed friendly and liked my answers. However, I was informed that I would know in a week what their decision was. My husband was also interviewing and that probably ruined my chances. As soon as Wells Fargo discovered that we were married, they didn't offer a job to either of us. I received a notice in my email exactly a week later that I wasn't chosen. My husband received the same email. However, a few days later I got an email to attend another job fair. My husband never received another email. I decided not to attend the 2nd Job Fair. I didn't realize how strict they were about married couples working together. Other than that negative part, I had a good experience. Wells Fargo is very professional, keeps their word, and everyone is so nice. Maybe in the future, I would consider applying again. For now, I just got a job offer somewhere else and I'll stick to that company instead.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with an angry customer. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, first is group interview with a recruiter. After that, you get a second interview with the DM and the branch manager for the store they have in mind for you. Easy process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcame an objection from your customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Peachtree City, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

First, there's a phone interview with a recruiter and they ask questions along the lines of customer service and sales. If you are chosen, then your information goes to a store manager and they call you in for a face to face interview.

CSSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

very smooth and easy. just make sure you go well prepared and have your sales cap on. wells is all about sales and making sure their customers are very well taken care of