Wells Fargo Client Service Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

3.2

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Menomonee Falls, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then in person interview. Multiple emails from the recruiter too. Also, the in person interview was very awkward and it seemed like no one wanted to be there.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you disagreed with a coworker and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Mostly Behavioral Questions, Time management questions. How well do you get along with co-workers and what are your strengths and weaknesses? How well do you deal with change and how do you cope with it if you don't?

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you are confronted with a difficult task and how well do you manager you time   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

All interview questions will be STAR format. Situational, Task, Action, Result. Make sure if answer is detailed and well thought through.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you had to resolve some type of conflict with another employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is a pain. Work. Its 'tight" budget but managers continue to get bonuses.

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Menomonee Falls, WI) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online, emailed a person I knew inside firm to see if there was any progress. Got a call from HR the next day, set up in person interview for the next day. Had 2 sets of interviews with two of the managers at a time. Two days later got a call from HR with an offer. Since I had explained to them that I did need an quick decision.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to figure out what a client was trying to ask without upsetting the client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Menomonee Falls, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

Consisted of phone interviews and one on one. I know that several associates had several sit down interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you did not provide outstanding customer service and what you did to correct this   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here/be hired for this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation unless you held securities licenses

Client Service Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2012.

Interview

Wells Fargo & Company is very serious about looking for culture fits and hiring exceptional people. The interview process reflects this so go in prepared! Community involvement and career planning are important topics so be on your game!