Wells Fargo Client Service Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Client Service Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Wells Fargo

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter over the phone first. I was set up with a face to face interview with two managers. I was asked a series of scenario questions and experience related questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had goals to reach and you were not able to reach them. What did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Mostly Behavioral Questions, Time management questions. How well do you get along with co-workers and what are your strengths and weaknesses? How well do you deal with change and how do you cope with it if you don't?

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you are confronted with a difficult task and how well do you manager you time   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Menomonee Falls, WI) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online, emailed a person I knew inside firm to see if there was any progress. Got a call from HR the next day, set up in person interview for the next day. Had 2 sets of interviews with two of the managers at a time. Two days later got a call from HR with an offer. Since I had explained to them that I did need an quick decision.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to figure out what a client was trying to ask without upsetting the client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Menomonee Falls, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

Consisted of phone interviews and one on one. I know that several associates had several sit down interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you did not provide outstanding customer service and what you did to correct this   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here/be hired for this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation unless you held securities licenses

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

All interview questions will be STAR format. Situational, Task, Action, Result. Make sure if answer is detailed and well thought through.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you had to resolve some type of conflict with another employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is a pain. Work. Its 'tight" budget but managers continue to get bonuses.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2018.

Interview

short, easy, simple questions that anyone could answer, financial experience or not. It was me and two managers, they basically want to see if you're competent for the job. It lasted roughly half an hour

Client Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2018.

Interview

The interview was a board room of 6 people, but it was very friendly and open. Relatively easy questions, overview of my resume etc. Staff were all asking questions and takin notes but it in no way felt like an interrogation.

Interview Questions

• Why am I a fit for the position and what skills match up?   Answer Question

Client Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2016.

Interview

Three interview one on one by phone, then eith two managers last one with director. There was about a three day wait in between each contact. Longest part waiting for the start date.

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Menomonee Falls, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then in person interview. Multiple emails from the recruiter too. Also, the in person interview was very awkward and it seemed like no one wanted to be there.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you disagreed with a coworker and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process is lackluster and previous job performance is hardly a factor in the decision-making process. Behavioral questions which overall say little of the ability to perform the specific job.

Interview Questions

• Name a Time you had to teach the same thing to two people. Compare and contrast.   Answer Question