Wells Fargo Client Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Client Service Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Client Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

All situational based questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very restrictive. They will only offer 90% of mid point.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbia, MD) in June 2008.

Interview

Interview began with HR. They call to let you know they want to interview you by phone and schedule an appointment. They have you give permission to check your background and your references. If all goes well with that, they schedule you to meet with hiring managers. The always do a panel interview. The questions they ask must be asked of all applicants applying for that position, they use a form to track questions and record responses. The like to get unofficial information on the applicant and don't be surprised is they try to lead their supporting questions to try and get you to reveal any issues they heard you had on your last job. Be prepared to state your case!

Environment has been described by colleagues as "toxic" and I agree. This comment refers to the division that we worked in only. They track work errors for reporting and improvements but the managers WILL include all your errors in your evaluation and you will be placed on a performance improvement plan and likely fired. Division is made up of well seasoned employees and they don't take kindly to newbies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This went well. If you have the experience you can justify asking for more money as well as flexibility in your schedule if you need it. The more you earn, the more challenging your interaction will be with your peers.