Wells Fargo Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.8

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Overland Park, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

The HR is well prepared, very professional and encourage. The questions are details and relevant to the position. She is very detail oriented and assist you to complete and add more skills during the Phone Interview for the Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• How your previous job relevant to what you applied?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager called me to schedule a phone interview 2 weeks after applying. At the phone interview he asked to walk him over my resume and why I wanted to leave my present position. At the end of the phone interview he scheduled an in-person interview. The in-person interview was pretty much a repeat of the phone interview. The interview panel consisted of 2 future workmate, my manager and another manager. Most of the questions were behavioral "Tell me about a time..." Then there was 3 technical questions about financial statements. Received a job offer a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.Whats thee accounting equation.
      2.Walk me through a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
      3.What is your salary expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I received a phone call from the recruiter for a phone interview. I went through the phone interview process. I received an email for a face to face interview. The interview process is behavior.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through business school career site. Two rounds of phone interview, first by HR, then a risk manager. Last round is on-site interview at San Francisco. Two one-hour interviews back to back, each with three Director level people. Mostly behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you anticipate risk and how you deal with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bismarck, ND) in December 2015.

Interview

I actually applied and interviewed for 3 different positions with Wells Fargo Dealer Services. The application online is very simple and interview for all 3 positions included a phone screen and a board type interview with several people involved. Overall pretty relaxed and informal. After going back and forth for over 4 months I accepted an offer only to have to wait another 4 weeks from the offer to completion of the background.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experiences and how they relate to the position you applied for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a recruiter through phone. It was a very traditional behavior interview. And a few more admin questions. Recruiter was nice, and questions were not very difficult, like there were picked from a school interview prep book.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your background where fit in this position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

They went through a system of behavioral questions, which had to be responded using the "Star Method." This was seriously one of the most impersonal and crazy interviews that I have been a part of. I have been in the banking industry for 20 years and never again will I apply at Wells. They failed to ask me any questions pertaining to the job position, but continued to ask me questions about past behavior. They told me up front that there would be no vacation days in the first 100 days in the job and that they would basically have paperwork goals for this role even if you don't have paperwork you are somehow responsible for generating some.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call one week later, asking me if I could do a phone interview. It was basically going through my resume, and then I was asked to have an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you have to overcom obstacles after ovstacles   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick and Easy process, I applied online. HR sent me an email for a phone interview, HR interviewed me first via phone and I did a Face to Face interview when I made it to the next stage. As I hadn't done Accounting since University I wasn't prepared for all of the Accounting questions. I remembered some of the basics but some of the questions were a little too in depth for someone that is coming from a different area in Finance.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve a problem
      They asked some Accounting Questions   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Just one interview. They were asking behavioral/situational questions mostly. Also, they have asked questions regarding time management and problem solving skills. Need to know and be able to speak about the components of a financial statement.

Interview Questions

• Need to know and be able to speak about the components of a financial statement.   Answer Question