Wells Fargo Credit Manager Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Puyallup, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

I met the district manager at a career fair in Seattle. I then talked to him several times on the phone and through email about Wells Fargo Financial and he answered all of my questions. He then set up an interview for me with a branch manager at one of the branches.

The interview itself was 1 on 1 and semi-casual. It honestly took about 2 hours but I did ask a lot of questions about the company. The branch manager let me talk to one of the credit managers at the branch and I talked to her for about 15 minutes. She was very informative about the position.

The office looked nice. There weren't any real offices, but everyone had their own desks and work-spaces.

It did seem like I was talking to someone who worked in sales. At times he seemed distracted and liked to interrupt. He would often ask the same question two or three times in different wording which made my job difficult for fear that I was repeating the same answers over and over. All in all, it wasn't a bad experience, but it wasn't an experience that left me wanting to work there.

Interview Questions

• How did you motivate a team that you were the leader of?   Answer Question

I read too many negative reviews about the credit manager position and didn't want to live my life in sales.