Wells Fargo Customer Sales Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Customer Sales Service Representative Interview Questions

3.3

Customer Sales & Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2016.

Interview

Short and to the point. Was told products and services I would have to sell to customers. Also servicing accounts answering questions about balances and sending tax information to customers

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Hickory, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview and sometimes group interview. Interviews are very simple and the hiring people are very friendly. They make you feel comfortable with them and all questions are related to sales and how to handle customers.

Customer Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Covina, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

First interview quick they have a print printed set of questions to ask you, second is the same thing third interview is a panel interview nice because you get to meet actual branch managers

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for wells Fargo   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Port Richey, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Group Interview where they have a PowerPoint with questions people are asked to leave based on there responses and overall look, Meeting with the District Manager to find out more about you and your career goals. An offer for employment. One month of training paid travel and hotel depending on location. Process was not very long just two interviews then the general offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from the other individuals here?   1 Answer

Customer Sales Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Sacramento, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied, recieved email to schedule phone interview. I was called by a recruiter and asked a couple of questions.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Diego, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

There is an online application. If sufficient for the basic requirements, you will be required to take a phone interview to determine whether or not you are somewhat competent. It is just a screening process to get you to the group interview. There will be a wide variety of different people at the group interview since diversity is what the company is looking for. There is a group of anywhere from 6-15 people and only a quarter are usually selected to move on. Southern California San Diego region is always hiring because of the turnaround.

I can not remember many of the questions asked but I'm sure you can find them somewhere on this site. The main goal is to make it known that you have relative sales/customer service experience and can do a bang up job in those areas because after all, being a banker requires you to book loans and accounts.

There is usually one group interview. If they feel like the group was not a standout one, they will move on to the next one. If they feel like a few out of the group are better for another position, they will either have you do a 1:1 or go to another group interview around that new position. There will usually be an HR rep plus branch managers and district managers on the panel.

After the group interviews, the HR rep will contact you and ask you to be interviewed 1:1 if the district manager likes you or if there was a branch manager at the interview that likes you. The district manager would refer you to a branch manager.

I've heard that some of the final interviews require a presentation but I haven't known of too many co-workers who have had to go through that process. Things are always changing.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 3 qualities of a successful sales representative?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is very limited to none. There is a specific pay structure that includes compensation.

Customer Sales & Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

1)Telephone Interview with recruiter
    2)Group Interview (can be skipped if recruiter passes you)
    3)Panel Interview (2 or more managers)