Wells Fargo Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

First, a thirty minute phone interview. Then, an interview with two supervisors. One in person and one on the phone. It was over an hour long and asked behavioral questions. I only had one year of experience, but thought I did well. However, I was unfortunately turned down. I received an email an hour after the interview letting me know they were going to continue the hiring process with more qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you independently sought feedback to help achieve a goal at your job? How did you use said feedback to meet said goal?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winterville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Winterville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was over a span of two weeks. I had a phn interview then a couple of days later I received a call for a panel with three customer service supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to persuade a customer to suggest what you think would be best for them?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening on June 29 that went pretty well. Got a call for a face to face interview that same day. It was scheduled for July 6...(today's date)... Three supervisors taking turns asking you questions. Tend to lose eye contact because they are writing down your response to the questions. Toured me around the building. Then 3 hours after that I got a call from the recruiter for a job offer!
    I said YESSSSSSSSSSSS! 😎

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with an obstacle and what did you do to overcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The building was easy to find, this was a three person interview panel. The panel was friendly, receptive, and interactive. They asked questions based off of a paper they had in front of them, and weren't repetitive in their questions. They spent most of their time looking down and writing, but warned me beforehand that this was the way it was going to be. Overall, the vibe around the building was friendly, and the panel was friendly.
    They began with a brief description of the position I was applying for, and some of the requirements therein. Then the interview began and it was made up 100% of tell me about a time questions, standard ones. Just have answers thought up and ready to go. I totally botched my last two questions because I'd never heard them before, but as long as you were prepared overall and leave a good impression, you will do fine. Preparation and relaxation is key.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where a simple problem turned out to be more complicated than you thought. What was the result.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to work with people from a different department.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you experienced conflict with either a colleague or a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I said yes!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winterville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Winterville, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Finished the online assessment was called back within a few days for a phone interview. The phone interview went very well 2 days later I was scheduled to come in for a face to face interview where there were 3 people whom asked a series of questions randomly. I was told I would hear something by the beginning of the following week .I am still awaiting a response 2 week later I am guessing I didn't get the position .Overall I feel the process was smoothly. I just wish they would respond even if you were not considered.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to advise a customer to do something other than what they wanted to do   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbia, SC).

Interview

The interview was an hour long and there were several intense behavioral questions. The interviewers asked for clarification a lot between my resume and my answers to their questions. I wasn't clear on whether they were looking for a phone rep or a supervisor with the intense almost 12 page questionnaire note taking papers they had.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had an issue that you resolved and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbia, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. I applied online first. Checked my email to schedule a day for the phone interview. Passed the phone interview. Went to in person interview. Got a call in a week or less stating that I got the job. Very easy and the people who did the interviews were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Basic customer service questions and how I react to certain situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

First 30 minute phone interview which is pretty easy. Normal interview asked about my weakness and strengths. Previous job duties..etc. Then if you pass get a panel interview with 3 supervisors which is almost an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irving, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Intimidated at first interviewed with 3 team leads. This position was for WFDS. Also had to do a finger print background check! I received alot of information shortly after my background check. Pay wise is low.... but I accepted anyway

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Des Moines, IA) in November 2012.

Interview

Mass "cattle call" interviews. It allows them the opportunity to interview multiple people for the same position quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on salary, but they try hard to meet your personal needs as far as work schedule goes.