Wells Fargo Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.6

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Billings, MT) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, if chosen in person interview is scheduled following week then decision the following week. For me it was two week process.

I interviewed in Billings with Sarah. Nice enough, though she does wore too much perfume. We were joined on the phone by Kathy from Fargo. They do provide you with the interview style and some prompts, so be to sure to study and be prepared with concrete samples. I feel I nailed it, but in the end I was not chosen. I wish they would not take up 2 hours of your time if they think you are not a good candidate. Since Sarah was the junior member, I do not think she made the choice. My real opinion: age discrimination. In any case, it was a job I really did not want (even though I needed it). Who wants to sit 8 hours straight?

Interview Questions

• Give and example when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you solved their problem?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Winterville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Winterville, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I filled the application out online then a ,month a later i receive a email to set up a Phone interview then a week later I was offered a panel interview with upper management. The a week later i was caled and offered the position

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Raleigh, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position it took three weeks for a recruiter to schedule me for a phone interview. Waited for about a week I received an invitation for an in person interview which went well. After the interview I received an offer that same day over the phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

First, a thirty minute phone interview. Then, an interview with two supervisors. One in person and one on the phone. It was over an hour long and asked behavioral questions. I only had one year of experience, but thought I did well. However, I was unfortunately turned down. I received an email an hour after the interview letting me know they were going to continue the hiring process with more qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you independently sought feedback to help achieve a goal at your job? How did you use said feedback to meet said goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winterville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Winterville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was over a span of two weeks. I had a phn interview then a couple of days later I received a call for a panel with three customer service supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to persuade a customer to suggest what you think would be best for them?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening on June 29 that went pretty well. Got a call for a face to face interview that same day. It was scheduled for July 6...(today's date)... Three supervisors taking turns asking you questions. Tend to lose eye contact because they are writing down your response to the questions. Toured me around the building. Then 3 hours after that I got a call from the recruiter for a job offer!
    I said YESSSSSSSSSSSS! 😎

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with an obstacle and what did you do to overcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The building was easy to find, this was a three person interview panel. The panel was friendly, receptive, and interactive. They asked questions based off of a paper they had in front of them, and weren't repetitive in their questions. They spent most of their time looking down and writing, but warned me beforehand that this was the way it was going to be. Overall, the vibe around the building was friendly, and the panel was friendly.
    They began with a brief description of the position I was applying for, and some of the requirements therein. Then the interview began and it was made up 100% of tell me about a time questions, standard ones. Just have answers thought up and ready to go. I totally botched my last two questions because I'd never heard them before, but as long as you were prepared overall and leave a good impression, you will do fine. Preparation and relaxation is key.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where a simple problem turned out to be more complicated than you thought. What was the result.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to work with people from a different department.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you experienced conflict with either a colleague or a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I said yes!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winterville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Winterville, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Finished the online assessment was called back within a few days for a phone interview. The phone interview went very well 2 days later I was scheduled to come in for a face to face interview where there were 3 people whom asked a series of questions randomly. I was told I would hear something by the beginning of the following week .I am still awaiting a response 2 week later I am guessing I didn't get the position .Overall I feel the process was smoothly. I just wish they would respond even if you were not considered.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to advise a customer to do something other than what they wanted to do   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbia, SC).

Interview

The interview was an hour long and there were several intense behavioral questions. The interviewers asked for clarification a lot between my resume and my answers to their questions. I wasn't clear on whether they were looking for a phone rep or a supervisor with the intense almost 12 page questionnaire note taking papers they had.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had an issue that you resolved and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2016.

Interview

the 1st interview is conducted with a host of other candidates as a round table discussion with a recruiter. The second interview is with a manager in the office desire. The entire process is very professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel Wells Fargo would be a great company to work for   1 Answer