Wells Fargo Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.6

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a really fast process I applied and it took around 45 mins to finish the complete application with the assessments . The next day I got a email asking me to schedule for a phone interview and i had it the next day it was really short and fast, maybe around 15 mins . After that I was scheduled for an in person interview with two managers and they were really nice and straight to the point. Make sure you go dressed nicely and formal .

Interview Questions

• Tell me your objectives in your previous job and walk me step by step on how you would reach these required objectives .   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The employer first scheduled you for a phone interview after that first step of the hiring process they schedule a panel interview for the second and final step of the hiring process .

Interview Questions

• Scenarios on problems that you’ve solved for your previous employer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Chandler, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Brief. She asked questions I answered them . simple questions I prepared two days in advance. Keep eye contact and be ready to answer any question. I had one phone interview then a face to face interview. Phone interviewer was very very pleasent

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to work with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Fargo, ND) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online for a position, you may be contacted wondering of your interest in a telephone interview. After completing the phone interview, typically about half a week later you will be notified (via phone or email) whether or not you will be moving forward in the application process. The in person interview consists of a tour generally, discussing your resume, and answering some behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you came across a difficult situation with a customer, and how you were able to effectively handle it   Answer Question
    • Describe ways in which you have been able to previously contribute to the workplace   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Billings, MT) in January 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to do a phone interview. The lady on the phone sounded like she hated her life/job. I was trying to be upbeat and nice but she was very monotone and harsh.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I attended a group interview with 5 other people at a University City Charlotte location. The interviewer was very cold from the very beginning and not very welcoming. She picked us up from the lobby and took us to a conference type room. Without introducing herself or saying anything about herself she went straight into a PowerPoint presentation where she was talking about the job as well as the pay. She then followed with 4 very broad questions. The type of questions that there is no wrong answer to but all based on your previous experience. The entire time we were answering those questions she kept typing on her computer, no eye contact and very impersonal. It did not feel like a group interview at all. The whole process felt like an interrogation and very unwelcoming.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

Was asked questions on how I would go above and beyond to satisfy a customer. I was told that I had to make goals and achieve them in regards to making new clients and that I would get fired if I failed. Calm and easy environment.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to ensure you reach your weekly goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Frederick, MD).

Interview

There was no interview process because I was hired through an employment/staffing agency. The staffing agency took care of everything, and gave me all the necessary information about when and where to report. Once there, I was a part of a 2 wk. training session which was very good.

Interview Questions

• The process was very smooth and very basic. The training with the company was really wonderful. I give kudos to the company for the wonderful training.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at all. You were offered their standard rate and that was it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The whole interview process was Fairly easy. The questions were situational questions during the panel interview. There is first a phone interview and if they choose to pursue you, they will call you for a panel interview with 3 supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to handle a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Richmond, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied and after two weeks or so I received an email to schedule myself for a group interview. At the group interview there were three questions that had to be answered by each candidate. The recruiter was very informative but spoke very fast. I understood the questions and as I was answering one of them I was interrupted by the recruiter who told me to speak up. I wasn't very loud but I wasn't whispering either. The way it was done was a bit embarrassing to me being that there where other candidates in the room and no one was speaking any louder. I am overqualified for the position so I didn't really care that I didn't get scheduled for an in person interview. However, I think that recruiters need to be more professional in how they conduct themselves in an interview and not sound so arrogant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question