Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.8

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Received a request for 30 minute phone interview which took right at 30 minutes. Very standard questions and interviewer could only answer basic questions about the role. Interesting position for a new advisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to make a difficult decision at work without consulting management.   Answer Question
    • Why Wells Fargo?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX).

Interview

You apply for the position online, and will receive an email with an assessment that you have to complete. After this, you might get an email for you to participate in a group interview. I had to wait several days because the first time, there were no openings the first time I got the email. When I did get a new available opening, it was for a weekday from about 1 to 3 pm. If that didn't work you had to hope you could get a different time sometime in the future. They will be starting at the time they schedule, and if you are late, it is a huge deal because punctuality is extremely important to the company and you will risk not getting a follow up interview. There were 14 total interviewees in my session, 2 of whom came in late, and myself who came in maybe one or two mins before the interview and they were already starting. We started with an introductory, outlined, sheet of questions that we ALL answered in a row. "Name/Why are you applying to (posititon) at Wells Fargo/Name a professional accomplishment you are proud of", questions like that. Then she asked 3 questions which we all answered, and she didn't give the opportunity to raise hands. Within 24-48 hours you get your answer. Either an email which declines you, or a call/email which accepts you through to the next round, which is great so you're not sitting around wondering what they've chosen.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal you have set yourself and reached? (Sales, Professional or Personal)   Answer Question
    • What is an example of customer service in which you handled a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • What makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Contacted via telephone for initial screening interview by a local manager. The entire conversation was around 25 minutes. The successful screening interview led to a request to apply to a different job posting that was in current need of fulfilment. The initial online application was a generic position application designed to harvest resumes for potential future job postings.

Interview Questions

• What was your most satisfying personal success?

Why are you wanting to apply here at Wells?

Tell me how you organize your day?
      1 Answer

Mortgage Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

First Phone Interview, then face to face with a senior loan officer then the manager. It was formal and felt a little unorganized. I truly felt like this was maybe the manager's first time interviewing because he was more nervous than I was.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Was really good ask about personal beliefs,past work experience, and what was my goals at the job. Also getting to know me and I getting to know them. Felt as if they where really interested in me and why I wanted to be there and I really liked that.

Interview Questions

• What do u look for when working at a banking job?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

1:1 phone interview then final round panel interview. Overall good experience. Behavioral, aptitude, and situational questions. Took about 2 weeks but might not normally be like that, could possibly be longer. Only one position was open at the time. Hiring personnel were friendly and helped maintain the fluidity of the interview. Results were notified promptly.

Interview Questions

• Personality question, some knowledge questions based on a banking situation.   Answer Question

HMC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Live Interview. Interviewed with two managers and received a tour of the office. Met the processors and the funders. Everybody was nice. The office was clean and safe - no concerns noted.

Interview Questions

• What are your past production numbers? Do you know RESPA? Do you know how to close loans? What did you hate about your last employer? What is your typical day like?   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Panel interview of three employees. Very specific and deliberate questions asked by each individual with the focus on behavioral interview questions that are trying to flesh out key behaviors and specific skills that they are interested in. Prior to that with HR was a very junior and basic screening process.

Interview Questions

• Give examples for instances where you had to use innovation to resolve a problem.   Answer Question

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

you have to apply online, for me it took about a month for a call. i got the call for a group interview, about 2 weeks later. after that i waited around another week and a half, i got another call to interview at the branch where i would be working and then i waited about another week and a half and got an offer.

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable with pushing credit cards and opening new accounts?   Answer Question

Regional Bank Private Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Several interviews, two phone interviews then a panel interview. STAR format. Talk about core competencies, and how you dealt with past work situations and how they apply to current role. Review Wells Fargo's core values and have answers to past job circumstances and interject them.