Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Des Moines, IA | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.8

Home Preservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

20 min phone interview where they will go over previous experience submitted or from your resume. I was asked about previous Customer Service experience as well as given an opportunity to include any other relevant experience. Also given a chance to ask any questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Wells Fargo?   1 Answer

Summer Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied January. I think the phone interview happened late February.
    Reached out after the interview and she said I did very well and I should hear within the next two weeks. Didn't hear anything for three weeks so I reached out again but was directed towards someone else, who then also said I had great notes and should wait to hear within another two weeks. Three weeks went by again with no word, so I emailed to check in - no response. Another three weeks with no response - checked in again. Never heard back. Very SLOW process. Terrible communication.

Interview Questions

• Explain the 3 financial sheets. Other than financial forms, what should you look at before giving a loan. Talk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews, 15 mins and 30 mins, the first interview was with a recruiter asking about job history, specific skills and basic preliminary questions and the recruiter was great. The next interview was with two of the managers for the Collector department. They asked some more basic questions as well as a few scenario questions. After the second interview I was called 2 hours later with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were faced with telling someone something they did not want to hear and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Hours required to work. Evenings and either Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday.

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in September 2016.

Interview

Hired as contractor based on resume and job skills. There was no interview for this position with manager or department supervisory staff. Per contracting company, resume submitted for review by team.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions asked, resume reviewed for qualifications   1 Answer

Loan Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in July 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call from the temp agency at 9am about a position that opened that morning. I was In the interview within two hours. It was a one-on-one with the manager, and it was very simple. He was a funny individual and stepped away from the typical interview questions and talked more casually. Even though I didn't have as much phone experience as the job needed, the manager focused more on my people skills and what I could bring to the table instead of what jobs I did in the past. I got a phone call the next day that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should I be hired over someone with more experience?   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in June 2016.

Interview

They will call for initial times to set up the first interview; which will be by phone. They will ask a series of questions that validate your pre qualifications. Be as precise and honest as possible.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience help with the position you applied for?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very short. Answer 5 or 6 questions. She was very rushed and I felt like I was being pushed out of the interview because she had better things to do. Hard to sell yourself when the person doesn't want to listen. It was rude and an overall bad experience. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Lending Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in May 2016.

Interview

Told me date and time to be there and I was there 10 minutes early. They ran about 10 minutes late and unknown to me there were actually 2 people interviewing me. Went into conference room and they mainly asked about my experience and how it would relate to the job being interviewed for. I had everything planned out and they were impressed with my answers to
    Their questions. Took about 2 hours.

CONSUMER LENDING Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in April 2016.

Interview

Went through a screening interview with HR and the recruiter. Then went on to an interview with my hiring manager and got offered the job a few weeks after that interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were asked to solve a problem. How did you handle it? Describe the process you went through.   Answer Question

Collector1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online after 2 weeks I got interview request with HR in phone.
    HR asked me 4 or 5 questions .she explained me all the process before hiring after hiring and salary matter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your roles and responsibilities of you previous job and how you perfectly fit for this role,why we
       to hire you ,how you deal with difficult custmers and what your achieve ments.
      Answer Question