Find jobs for Financial Analyst Program

Wells Fargo Financial Analyst Program Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Wells Fargo

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 57 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States)

Interview

The interview process was over the phone and I had two separate interviews. One with a recruiter that was just to get to know me and walk through my resume. The second was with my hiring manager and was standard behavioral interview questions along with what my goals were if I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you want to go into finance?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

Started with an online application, after about3 weeks I got a phone interview and now am waiting for in-person interviews. Overall was very pleasant and easy so long as you prepare for it.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States)

Interview

Phone interview then a super day interview with 2 managers at the location I picked to work at. Basic behavioral question and one or two technical questions. Very laid back and nice people!

Interview Questions
  • Explain to me how the 3 financial statements relate to one another.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied for the job online through its Vet Program and within a month I conducted a phone screening with an HR Rep. The HR professional asked where was my top location and if i was willing to relocate. After the phone screening I was contacted by the office where I would potentially work and scheduled an interview. Both the phone screening and the panel interview lasted approximately 30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you took the initiative and fixed a problem without being told by a supervisor to solve the particular problem?
Application

Interview

Phone interview and then a superday. The phone interview was super behavioral with one technical about the financial statements. You speak with someone who went through the FAP program which is nice. Then the superday consisted of a number of different case studies.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Houston, TX) in Oct 2018

Interview

First interview was held on my college campus, and then I was invited for a super day in Houston for the last round. I am got a call back for the supedrday wishing 2 days of my campus interview.

Interview Questions
  • What financial statement is best used to identify credit worthiness? Some behavioral questions Explain the 3 financial statements and how they flow together
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2018

Interview

Had 30 min interview on campus with 2 people from the commercial real estate banking team. Some technical and some behavioral. invited for the second round- three 30 minute interviews and pretty much all technical questions- be prepared to know general accounting principals, how to tell if a company is profitable, what you look at to give a company a loan etc.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States)

Interview

Applied online and through school. Got an email on a Thursday for a phone interview on Monday. Phone interview was a basic interview with some standard resume questions, behavioral questions, and one or two easy technical questions. Got a call on Wednesday that I made it the final round and they flew out the next day an interview on Friday morning.

Interview Questions
  • How would buying PPE with debt affect the 3 financial statements
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2018

Interview

I applied online and shortly after I received an email to schedule a phone interview. After that, they called me and continued the interview. They started with basic questions about my resume and my school, then continued to ask financial questions. They were simple but did not expect those types of questions during the first interview.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in Jan 2018

Interview

Talk to recruiter on the phone and answer behavioral questions. Then move on to final round interviews. There were two 30 min interviews with 2-3 people interviewing you in each interview. Then followed by case study.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a group/team project and someone didn't fulfill their role, what did you do and what was the outcome?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57