Wells Fargo Home Preservation Specialist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Home Preservation Specialist I Interview Questions

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Received an offer for a phone interview in about 2 weeks after applying online, and then an in-person interview in a week after the phone interview. Both lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to switch your priorities back and forth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Des Moines, IA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied about three weeks ago. A week later I received a phone interview and was emailed about an I'm-person interview three days later. After my interview, I waited a week and half before hearing anything. I had applied for two departments and was denied for one of them. They did not make it clear that I would be contacted separately for the departments, since my phone interview and 1:1 were both combined. It went well, but I am nervous to start the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had a lot of distractions and had to get something important done.   Answer Question

Home Preservation Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Three part interview. The first was a phone screen from the recruiter asking basic behavioral questions (strengths/weaknesses, describe a stressful environment where you had to succeed etc). Be very specific with your stories. The second part will be an interview with one or three managers. They ask situational questions. The third part is a second interview with one or three managers with more situational questions. Nothing too tough, just enjoy it and have a fun conversation!

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Received call from recruiter, and on that same day received call from hiring manager to interview face to face. We spoke about the job also as always get question with weird questions. At the end of the interview they has for the phone numbers of my previous managers. After 3 days received call from The unit manager to discuss my experience and a few interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not do negotiations because they offered me more than what the minimum.

Home Preservation Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Interview

questions were very basics, about how to handle different situation under pressure. team work questions,? also ask if I was capable of adapting to change because they do change the work process to help customers

Interview Questions

• how did u change the work process in your pass job so the company can be more productive?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very straight foward

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview with about 3 Managers and the District Manager. Impress the District manager and your hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in this department. What do you know about this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation took a pay cut from another department within Wells Fargo for their bonus opportunities. Don't do it!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Miami Lakes, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

A Wells Fargo employee from their loss mitigation office scheduled a phone interview with me. He called me a few days later and I did well so then he scheduled an interview in their Miramar office. He went through a very structured packet with questions, writing down my responses. I "passed" so then the manager of that office interviewed me as well. She asked me a series of questions as well and I had to answer them all in Spanish. I passed that interview as well and went in again the next day to interview with the district manager. More questions etc. I did well, but ultimately did not have enough mortgage/sales experience for the job. It seemed pretty simply, but the company had its requisites that I did not meet :(

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with someone culturally, racially, or ethnically different from you and any challenge it may have created and how you dealt with the situation.   1 Answer
    • If interests rates rise, which way do prices go?   1 Answer