Wells Fargo Inbound Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Inbound Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Allentown, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I received an email to schedule an interview. Scheduled the interview online and the recruiter never called. He failed to call for any of our three scheduled call times. I emailed the recruiting team and asked if there was anyone else who could facilitate the interview. They kept sending me back to the same recruiter. Very unprofessional and a waste of time.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Monte, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (El Monte, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

At first I thought interview process was organized and professional but I am disappointed. I applied for position over the weekend, received an email to schedule convenient time for phone interview next day. During phone interview was told I was being advanced to next step in person interview, so far so good. Phone interview length up to 20 minutes and you get a call from out of state recruiter. I selected available date for in person interview, drove over 30 miles for interview and was quite confident I was great candidate for position, being former employee and having Bank experience. The next day unfortunately, I got an email stating they decided to continue process with other candidates, really unexpected when I have both required experience and I am former employee who left in good standing.
    To make it worse, I had previously applied for Personal Banker position and passed online screening but never heard back. When I applied for inbound sales specialist Recruiting sent me an email stating the same, and updated job application status to withdrawn, when I never even heard back or got interview, and now updated job status of inbound sales specialist application to declined, how about stating obvious, job offer not made. Definitely not the same Wells Fargo Bank I previously worked for. Next time save one's mileage and time if you don't plan on hiring, you are just advertising and have other criteria to fill open positions

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bethlehem, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on Wells Fargo website for the inbound sales specialist position. I received a phone call the next day from a recruiter and he interviewed me by phone. Phone interview took about 15 to 20 mins. After phone interview he scheduled an interview at the Wells Fargo phone bank for me to interview with one of the Managers. The 2nd interview lasted 42 minutes and manager told me I should hear from a recruiter within 24 to 48 hours. How ever recruiter actually called me one hour after the interview and informed me that the manager gave excellent feed back about me and gave me an offer. The whole process was super easy and so quick. It took just one week for me to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you rate yourself from a 1-20 from anyone else in a group you previously worked in and why?   1 Answer
    • Why Wells Fargo?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in June 2016.

Interview

They will call for initial times to set up the first interview; which will be by phone. They will ask a series of questions that validate your pre qualifications. Be as precise and honest as possible.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience help with the position you applied for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back within 2 weeks to do initial phone screening. After phone screening which was pretty simple- got called back for in person interview scheduled for the next week. Interview lasted about 45 minutes and was pretty straighforward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to resolve an issue with a customer?   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied online and a couple days later I got a email to schedule my interview..my phone interview went good and I was then contacted to do a interview at the call center. The interview went good but I wasn't offered the position

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. The interviewer asked you questions about past experience that are sales related; followed by "how you handle" situations to answer and talk about. They take notes the entire interview and you have to really sell yourself; almost proving you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Why is one thing that makes you right for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied for seasonal Student Loan Consultant position online through a job site. Within a couple days I got an email from a recruiter asking me to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was pretty average, asked a lot about previous experience, "talk about a time when" type questions. The interviewer told me at the end of the call that she would be recommending me to the next stage of the interview process which was a 2-on-1 interview at the actual office about a week later. They were very nice, asked more questions about previous experience and what I would do in certain situations, "why Wells Fargo", etc. Got the job a week or two later, contingent on a positive background check which I had to get all 10 fingerprints scanned for.

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, had a telephone interview with a recruiter, then with the hiring manager. A week later i had a face to face with two managers. I thought the interview went well however it has been a week and I haven't had a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Sioux Falls, SD) in January 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume and received an email the next day with a list of phone interview times. I received the call them got asked to do an in person interview the next day. Went to get interviewed and got the job that day.