Wells Fargo Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

Pretty much all behavioral. Team questions. Situation question - tell me about a time ___. What did you do? How did it turn out? My interviews were over the phone and then a few weeks later they notified me with an offer. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• A time there was conflict among a team. What did you do, what role did you play in resolving it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I got the interview through campus recruiting. It was an interview with two managers and they started off by explaining the overall program and asked me some questions, nothing too technical. It was more of a conversation, not very stressful interview. It was a fast process, but it took a while for them to get back to me for the result.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult team project you have worked on and how did you solve the difficulties?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with 5 questions about myself. I enjoyed that it was more of a conversation, where she commented on my answers for each question. She was very relatable and easy to talk with. It is likely that I got lucky with my interviewer. She was warm as soon as she picked up the phone.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult team project you have worked on and how did you solve the difficulties?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied on their careers website and was contacted by a recruiter to set up interview time. There was only one interview over the phone with the hiring manager. The interview was completely behavioral questions and I received an offer one week later.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume for their internship program and was contacted periodically to submit additional information and eventually schedule an interview. Was notified of the result in a timely manner, and the interview was done via phone.
    Interviewed with a manager, and she asked 4 structured questions - the interview was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you used Excel to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2016.

Interview

The in person interview was rigid, technical and abrasive. When I was answering the questions I was interrupted multiple times and couldn't finish my complete answer. The two guys interviewing me also seemed to dismiss me as a candidate almost immediately after I started speaking.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you the three financial statements, get to EBITDA   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone interview for about 30 minutes, then an in person interview with about four different people who would cycle in. The second interview was at their office. There were several technical questions asked. Also they asked about each part of my resume and wanted to know how this would apply to the job. Overall a good experience, and a tough interview.

Interview Questions

• How does $10 of depreciation affect the 3 financial statements?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bryan, TX).

Interview

They first scheduled me for a phone interview and then contacted me to set up an on-site interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. The on-site lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked what qualities I had that would make me a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

They were very friendly during the interviews and I felt as though the culture was perfect for me. The interviewer was friendly and was able to answer every question I had for her. There were three interviews with three different people I would be working with. Each interview was about 30 minutes each with a 15 minute get to know you interview before.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a gal in North Carolina and then after that I attended a career fair to meet with the recruiter in person. I had scheduled an interview for the following week and that was in person on site where I would be working.