Wells Fargo Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview Questions

2.7

149 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I did a group interview with about 5other candidates. They basically just asked about related banking experience and how you would handle certain situations in the work environment. about 2 weeks later I had an interview with a branch manager and service manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Macon, GA).

Interview

The interview process took me longer than usual. I had applied online and was sent a email to complete the assessment. After completing the assessment was sent a email that I passed and to set up a phone interview with a recruiter. The interview with the recruiter went very well as she actually paid a HUGE roll in me getting the job. I moved forward in the process and had a interview set up with the branch manager and service manager. That interview went well and was told I would receive a call from them by the end of the week if I moved to the next round of interviews. I did receive a call and had a interview set up for the next day with the district manager. I thought that interview went great as well.

I got a call the following week from the recruiter that even though they loved me and know I would be a goof fit for the company. That location decided to hire within and I didn't get the job. BUT the branch manager approved me to get the job at another location that was hiring. So what my recruiter did was set up a interview for me with two branch mangers that were hiring at their locations. Long story short, I went to the interview on Friday and they both loved me and Saturday, my recruiter took time out of her off day to call me and let me know I got the job at one of their locations. I would have to give a huge amount of credit to my recruiter!! She never gave up on me and was able to find me a job!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and what steps did you take to resolve their problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Newark, NJ).

Interview

After completing the online application, I had to take a basic screening questionnaire. Around 150 questions, very basic questions, right after I picked a date for a phone interview. The phone interview included past experience questions and the recruiter explaining the position. Then got a call a week later about an in person interview with branch manager and service manager. Behavioral interview, regarding past experience in sales and situations.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell a time you were asked to do something unethical, how did you handle this.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a very generous offer, so no negotiation needed

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbia, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

I already work for the company in the backshop, but first I had a phone interview with the recruiter lasted about 15 minutes ...a week later I had my face to face with two branch managers and the district manager . I left the interview feeling very confident . The next day I got a call from the recruiter telling me my interview went really well and to be patient . I finally got a call maybe 3 weeks later with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with an upset customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

There was a phone interview that was followed by an interview with the store manager and district manager. It was a behavioral type interview. The interview was supposed to be with the store manager and then the district, but they chose to do the interview together in a panel format.

Interview Questions

• After seeing many qualified candidates, what makes you the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

First is a phone interview with verification questions like "how long have you worked at .....?" and "what relevant experience do you have?" and other similar questions. Second step is an in person interview with scenario and examples type questions like "what would you do if ....?" or "tell me of a time when you ..... and how did you manage?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you were asked to do something you did not agree with and how did you proceed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the company website on 09.24.16
    Got an email to schedule for an interview early October which I requested to reschedule as the available dates did not work for me. Luckily I received another email and I selected to interview on 10.24. It was a group interview with 4 ppl total. Recruiter informed us about job and description on a projector screen at the headquartes downtown ATL. We took turns answering the 4 interview questions as the recruiter took notes. We were told withong 3-5 business days we will get a phone call if selected to interview with branch manager where you may be selected upon approval or an email if you did not pass the group interview.

Interview Questions

• How many years of sales and customer service do you have? How do you take care of an upset customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Nice recruiter called, asked some basic question like introduce yourself and some experiences you have. not so hard and quick process. But I think she said she didn't have your resume on hand because she is a recruiter, so be ready to prepare hard copy resume. After this phone screening, will email you to inform you get into next stage of interview or not

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself and your experiences.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I submitted an employment application on line. After four weeks I was notified that I was to schedule a phone interview for the position. The telephone interview consists of standard interview questions on background, skills and accomplishments.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Long Beach, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very quick ! Applied thursday and had group interview tuesday. Right after i was scheduled for the panel interview on wednesday . And on thursday i was offeres the job by my recruiter. Just waiting for my background check results.