Wells Fargo Systems Analyst - Level IV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Systems Analyst - Level IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I saw this position in Dice.com and contacted the resource supply agency. They did the initial screening. Then submitted the resume to the Client (Wells Fargo). Wells showed interest in my skill set and scheduled a phone interview. With 2 people on the phone it lasted for 50 mins. Then attended In-person interview 4 days later. 3 groups of 2 people in each interviewed. 1 Sr. QA Manager, 3 Team leads and 2 Sr. QA analysts. I've no idea regarding this. 1st round (lasted for 1hr) was really cool with lot of questions, 2nd one I really felt pressure because of the way it went. During second round, out of 1:15 mins, i was on the white board for about 1hr. 3rd round (lasted for 50mins) was not bad. Finally after 2 days, got the news that they hired me:-)

Interview Questions

• I can't point to one particular question....imagine how the interview was when you have 1hr phone call and 4.5 hrs In-Person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate...not my type.