Wells Fargo Teller/Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Teller/Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Fort Collins, CO) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied to the job on a online posting and was contacted within a week. At first I went through a short phone interview that was basically a short review of my resume and cover letter. I was than asked to go to a group interview at their regional hiring center. The group interview had about 15 candidates and was customer service based. Question's consisted of giving examples of solving problems with irate customers and examples of you going above and beyond with customer service. Next I was interviewed one on one and it was at the bank I was going to be working at. It was very similar to the group interview, most of the same questions, but also some personality questions to see how you will fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of you dealing with an irate customer and what you did to fix the problem?   1 Answer
  • Give an example of a time you made a point to go above and beyond with customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation