Wells Fargo Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.9

638 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Back-to-back interviews with members of office with different levels of seniority. One at analyst level, one at relationship manager/portfolio manager level, one with Loan Team Lead (office level approver), and one at SVP level.

Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Heard about the position through a referral. Applied online during a one day window that they application was open. Received an email about three or four weeks later with notice application had been reviewed.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First round 30 minute phone interview with an analyst and MD. There would be another phone round, then a super day. They mostly asked behavioral questions, with about two or three technical questions.

Interview Questions

• You're given 3 options:
      A. Double your money every two years
      B. Triple your money every three years
      C. Quadruple your money every four years
      Which would you pick?   1 Answer
    • Behavioral questions. Walk through resume. What are your interests? What markets do you like best? How would you invest $10 million dollars?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

All interviews with Wells Fargo are behavioral based questions using the STAR format. They also described the position and gave me the chance to ask questions. Very standard interview and not overly formal.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when things didn't go as planned and how you adjusted in order to meet your goal.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Contacted through a recruiter, who I met with for an initial interview. Then a few weeks later met with Wells Fargo and was given an answer immediately. Very easy process for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an time when you had to make a snap decision.   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

I had an initial screening interview. I heard back about 2-3 weeks later for a group interview. After that some interviews with the HR recruiter. The final interview was with Sr leadership. Amiable people the whole way through the 2-month process.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions- use STAR   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Telephone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an interview which was face to face with one team member and others on the phone. I had to wait a week or so before hiring confirmation but had positive reviews from the panel within an hour.

Interview Questions

• What methods do you use for the requirements gathering process?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Concord, CA).

Interview

Multiple interview format .A questionnaire for initial selection . Then phone interview with the recruiter . Interview with the manage over the phone.Another interview with team and managers. The interview process was long and the decision process was slow . However the overall experience was quite professional. The process and competition is tough

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2017.

Interview

Got the information through recruiter. Took me one week to set up interview. Did interview at Wells Fargo in MD. Interview lasted about 50 minute. Took 2 weeks to hear back from them.

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2017.

Interview

Took about a week for a recruiter to contact me via email to set up a phone interview. The interview was short and pretty straight forward, recruiter basically explained the program and then asked 3 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to stop midway through a project and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you didn't meet a deadline?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you made a mistake(s) in your work and what did you do?   Answer Question