Wells Fargo Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.7

111 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pico, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Pico, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, within two days I was approved for a screening. A week later I was scheduled for a group interview which went very well. Five business days went by and I received a call for a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences: Recall a time you had an objective to take care but something else came up but your job was accomplished   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

They took about two weeks to get back to me. I did a phone screen and face to face interview. They want you to be very detailed with your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult customer. how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

They have you apply online. Will send you and email for a phone interview. The phone interview is just them screening and making sure that you are qualified for the job. The branch then called and had me schedule and in person interview.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied for the Teller position online. I was contacted two months later (which to me seemed longer than the projected 4 weeks) claiming that I lacked experience. The posting stated, "No experience required." Overall, the application process was very straightforward and easily completed within the hour. In hindsight, I would recommend calling to check the status of your application within two weeks of submission. This will allow accountability on the part of both parties.

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Corpus Christi, TX).

Interview

1-2 managers may interview you. Interview lasted about 10-15 minutes. The hiring process includes background and finger printing that can take up to 4 weeks, maybe longer.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR).

Interview

I was called to have a group interview. one week later I was called to have a personal interview with the branch service manager. I got prepared for both interviews and they loved me. The most important is to have some background experience in customer service

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experience with customers?
      Share an experience and the outcome with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Phone Interview was Basic and Simple.The recruiter was really nice.She asked me about my computer skills and other job-related questions.The phone interview took 20-25 minutes. Before she started the interview , she let me know all the job description and what they are excatly looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Wells Fargo Career website. After that day, I got an e-mail about web-screening test. After you finished it, you chose interview date. The first interview is a phone call. The second interview is a face-to-face interview with branch manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and about 4 days later got the email to schedule the phone interview for next week. It was 20 mins window for the interview (11.00-11.20). Interviewer called at 11.17AM only asked 3 questions and said will get back within 3 business days... Never heard back.

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

They asked a lot of questions about math and customer service. It was fairly simple even a pigeon could ace the interview. I spoke with one of the branch managers.