Wells Fargo Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1,210 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Panel interview set of select questions... Must be able to sell anything and everything... Sell yourself and add customer service to it. Answers don't need to be bank related can be about school or volunteer work

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   Answer Question
    • It's now the middle of the month and you have not reached your sales quota you're well behind goal what would you do   Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Interview

Phone interview first, then call back for a face to face group and individual interviews, if hired a background check is done. Once background check is completed six week training is scheduled if hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled it   Answer Question

Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Glen Allen, VA).

Interview

Group interview with other people who had applied. First interview went around the lroom and ask everyone the same question. Second interview one on one ask questions about what did you do if a customer did this or that.

Interview Questions

• What did you do for a customer that was angry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview process was very different. The first interview was a group interview. I was in a room with five other people and the HR rep. The questions were fairly easy to answer, but it was very important to SHINE and not be quiet. The second interview was with the service manager and store manager. The interview was STAR based.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to reach a specific goal that seemed impossible. How did you go about making sure you reached that goal?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

They are so desperate for replacements to everybody that has left that they will toss an offer to anyone. My particular branch had a 100% turnover in 6 months.

Interview Questions

• There really were no questions other than when can you start.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It was easy taking the test, once I got to the group interview. I tried my best to stand out in the crowd. It was hard when everyone was raising their hands. But I felt at ease

Interview Questions

• So tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I did a group interview with about 5other candidates. They basically just asked about related banking experience and how you would handle certain situations in the work environment. about 2 weeks later I had an interview with a branch manager and service manager.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

Had a little test to do passed it , then phone interview then face to face with a recruiter as well then had to go to the branch to have an interview with the manager

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went out of the way to please a customer   Answer Question

NBBC Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Glen Allen, VA).

Interview

group inter first, then a few days after I had an interview with 2 managers. As soon as I left, I got an offer. So that was pretty cool. Interview process is good. Nothing crazy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you went out of your way to help a customer.   Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homewood, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Homewood, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

I filled the application out online two days late I got a email to pick what day and time I could attend the interview it was a group interview when all the candidate enter the room we sat in the chairs we were asked multiply questions one by one while answering the question the lady were typing our answers on a laptop also it was a powerpoint going while she was interviewing us tell use about the job description compensation all that good stuff the interview took close to a hour after the interview was over we were told to wait two days for the supervisor to pick the best candidate we were told to wait for a call if not a call to wait for a thank you email and that was about it