Wells Fargo Business Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Business Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

First an on-line application is filled out. There are several parts to the on-line application. Then a phone screen by a recruiter, followed by a phone interview with hiring manager and regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to respond to behavior type questions. Example, have you ever been confronted by an angry customer? How did you respond? What did you do to resolve the situation? What was the final outcome   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbia, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

3 steps (phone screen, and 2 in person interviews). Contacted first by an HR recruiter who then refers you to the hiring manager. Depending on the role, you may or may not have a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Informal questions about education, experience, and interest in position followed by behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

They use the STAR system, so your must answer each question with a specific example of something you have accomplished in the past. It is a panel interview, there were 3 people during mine.

Interview Questions

• I was aked to prepare a business plan but had no knowledge of the group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Panel interview that lasted about 1 hour. Very relaxed and comfortable interview for the Centralized Business Banking Group. They flew me up from Southern California for the day to meet at the office following 2 phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Organisation skills, opinions on long term client management v.s. transactional sales.   Answer Question

Business Banking Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Baltimore, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial contact was a phone interview with the recruiter. Then it was a 2nd interview with the team leader/business banking manager, and then a final panel interview with the market manager, team leader, and an underwriter from credit.

Accepted another offer elsewhere.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Raleigh, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Panel interview with the type of questions this expect I.e tell me about yourself, describe a time you have to make a difficult decision, tell me about a time you were successful...

Business Banking Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Mobile, AL) in April 2009.

Interview

I had two meetings prior to the panel interview.

I did not prepaid much as I had already received an offer better than the salary range posted.

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Victoria, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

I interviewed as an internal hire from Wells Fargo Financial to a smaller town and was among a small pool of interviewees. I had one sit-down face-to-face interview with the Business Banking manager and was contacted 2 weeks later notifying me that I was being offered the job. I was sent to training in and out of town for the next year and enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered their "top end", I asked for a moving allowance on top of it (10%), and we agreed.