Wells Fargo Customer Sales Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Customer Sales Service Representative Interview Questions

2.9

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

once you get the interview you've got the job. cookie cutter questions such as . name a time when you've delt with a difficult customer and what was the outcome (STAR format questions)

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between sales and service   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very intense. However, the recruiter suggested bringing in some of my stats from my current job in sales proving that I was a superior sales person. The questions were so loaded I had to ask them twice could they repeat the question. I got a call back that everything went well and they're trying to get me a higher position now instead. The waiting is tough.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a particularly unhappy customer what did you do to maintain the sale (I believe) and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2016.

Interview

Short and to the point. Was told products and services I would have to sell to customers. Also servicing accounts answering questions about balances and sending tax information to customers

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The first interview is a group interview afterwards you find out if you have been selected for the one on one interview with the branch manager. Once you have met with the branch manger you wait a few days for a response. I received an offer so next step was the background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to overcome a difficult situation how did you handle it?
      Tell me about something that you consider one of your best accomplishments and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are pretty standard when it comes to salary. So what they offer is the best they can do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New Port Richey, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

After applying to a location online, you set up an interview time to attend a group interview. Then you either get a phone call for a second interview or an email 3-5 days later. This is a lie, they waited at least 8 business days before contacting me for a second interview. Then after the second interview they said they would let me know within a week, which was another lie. I think decided to contact the manager that interviewed me and one of her employees told me, "Just be patient, everything will work out and be okay." After being dragged on for almost a month, I was denied every single position within the company. WellsFargo recruiters are unprofessional and if you have a family, I would suggest to not consider this company. If you actually have experience for this position, look elsewhere. The training process is Sunday-Thursday in Orlando or Tampa for 4 weeks. They pay for a hotel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Walnut Creek, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied the customer service and sales representative online, and schedule phone call interview with recruiter. The question asked through the interview is really straight forward. The recruiter also explained the job responsibility first. One week later, I scheduled the on-site interview with brunch manager. The manager is really nice. Basically, questions were about sales experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

You first do a group interview with the recruiter. If you pass you will get contacted for the 2nd interview with a "hiring manager" (branch manager), if he/she likes you you're hired. It can take up to 6 weeks for the recruiter to contact you. They contacted me after 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance where you had to solve a problem with a bothered client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Allentown, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was falling asleep when asking me questions, it was incredibly rude. They make you jump through hoops. A lot of tests, and the training is a whole month long. If you don't study at home before your training is finished it is mostly impossible to understand the information presented. In addition, the trainers at the call center are totally useless and then you ask a question and they either avoid it or tell you they don't know how to answer you.

Interview Questions

• They asked about sales experience and customer service experience. They asked if I was ok working overtime and handling a lot of difficult and grump customers. They asked if I ever had a difficult customer before and how I handled the situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

Two people will interview you in the same office. Easy questions fast process for actual interview. it Took two weeks for the staffing company to get a response. Background check took a very long time, more than any company I have worked for. Staffing company was not in li ne with the company

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Short wait time with mostly students. This is a sales quota job rather than customer service where you have to learn about the products and push them out. They don't ask much about previous experience but more about the overall sales strategy.

Interview Questions

• How do you meet your sales goals? Sell this pencil to me...   Answer Question