Wells Fargo Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.6

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Although the people on the panel interview were relatively friendly, it was an intimidating setup with multiple people firing off questions from all sides of the interview question spectrum. I left the interview confused how I did but was ultimately offered the position.

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied for the position and was not reached to until about three weeks after application, interview was scheduled. It took a total of a month to year back that I was offered the position

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo?
      Brief description of a difficult situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

I went to an invitation only hiring event. The interview process was fairly quick. I met with a interviewer she asked some pre-qualification questions and jumped right into the behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Not detailed enough, vague on how you would be contacted on out come. Did not go over operating system or how files were distributed. Would have liked to have had a more in depth interview.

Operations Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply on company website. Next an automated email is sent to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview is 15-30 minutes. If you pass the phone interview the recruiter calls to give you a date and time for panel interview which is usually 2 weeks later. The wait time for manager to make final decision takes 3 - 4 weeks after that. You either get a phone call from manager if you are hired or you get an automated email stating you were not selected for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was seamless. I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me a few questions and advised I would here from the hiring manger within the next two weeks, which I did. I had one face to face interview and was offered employment on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your current pipeline?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Richmond, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied on 7/21/2016 around 4:15 pm. I received an email to schedule a phone interview the next day. I had the phone interview on 7/27. I was with a recruiter and we simply went over my background and work history. It lasted about 15 minutes. Something I found odd was she asked my salary requirements. I never had that before. She forwarded my info to the hiring manager. He called me the very next day (7/28). I spoke with him and scheduled a phone interview for the next day. That interview lasted about 30 minutes. He asked behavioral question, which I listed most below. After that, he told me it would take him roughly a week to decide if he wanted a face to face interview. He contacted me on 8/8 wanting a face to face interview for the next day. I did the face to face interview; that lasted 30 minutes as well and he told me I would know by the next friday if I was selected for the position. I got an email on Monday (8/15) asking me to update my profile. I was confused so I reached out to the recruiter to ask the purpose of that. My recruiter wasn't in so another recruiter gave my contact info to her back up. The back up recruiter called me and stated I had the job. Super exciting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you took the initiative with a work assignment?   1 Answer
    • Asked a question about being productive dealing with quality and quantity.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you didn't know the answer and how you were resourceful   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you helped a coworker when they were being unethical   1 Answer
    • Asked a question about having attention to detail   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

After completing the online application, I was contacted by a recruiter within a week to set up a phone interview. From there, I had an in-person interview set up a few days later with two managers. Everyone I encountered was very personable and welcoming, including the recruiter, the hiring managers, and even the employees on-site during my in person interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very standard and from a script. Examples include: recall a time you went above & beyond for the customer, explain what your day was like in your previous role, talk about a time you had to overcome a challenge and what was the outcome, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

It was extremely long with a series of questions and multiple people to go through. First interview was in May I started in July. There was a a few phone interviews then in person interviews extremely long.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. Reviewed experience on resume. Asked about reasons for applying for position. Then face to face interview with 2 managers at location about 2 weeks later. Five behavioral based interview questions (provide an example of a time when something happened). The managers were using a set list of questions to ask and they did not appear to deviate from the script.

Interview Questions

• Q; Tell us about a time when you made a mistake and what you did to resolve it?   Answer Question