Wells Fargo Treasury Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Treasury Management Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very open and conversational. Interviewer (Manager) was great. I felt at ease and didn't feel interrogated. It was more of a conversation than an interview. Originally asked for an informational interview prior to applying for the position. Can tell right off the bat management was very supportive and great at their jobs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Treasury Management?
      What interests you?
      What do you do when you are not at work?   Answer Question

Treasury Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for a phone interview almost 2 months later. The phone interview included an HR rep and person who worked in the department. Basic interview questions were asked, resume, experience etc, nothing special. Called 2 weeks later to check status but never heard back. Received a automated email a month later (likely when the position was officially filled) informing me that I had been declined for the position. I was likely declined because I was not available to start for 3 months.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

Interview

be prepared with the job description. There are a lot of situational questions.... "tell me about a time" If you were an animal, what would you be? Why?" Lots of levels of interviews. I think I had three different manager levels interview with me. It took a very long time to find out the answer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation