Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,316 Interview Reviews

2.8

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

They came to my school for the first interview. I was well-prepared for these type of interviews, but the questions they asked were absolutely ridiculous and borderline irrelevant to the job. The interviewer was rude and on his phone the entire time. Absolutely horrible experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you use FCF in a DCF instead of EBITDA?   1 Answer

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2017.

Interview

Scheduling interview was a challenge with the hiring manager never in the office. Getting to interview was challenging as there was no one around the reception area and the questions were insulting.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Still waiting it was hard and long but it was fast to get a interview it just took forever to get a response from the job. Other than that the online test and application was pretty easy

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I was a little bit surprised when I received an email for a job interview several months after applying. I received a 'secure' e-mail that I had to open in order to view, but had no idea what it contained since the subject line didn't explain anything. I sent an e-mail to the contact they provided and was told to open the message to see information about a job interview. I tried to open the file, but I didn't have authorization. Long story short, I ended up having to continue contacting the source to set up an interview. During the interview, I was questioned by two members of the team. One spoke very softly and was constantly coughing into the microphone. They asked me several questions about my personality and then some technical questions which were unexpectedly topical for an introductory interview. I had the impression the interviewers had stock questions rather than specially tailored questions for the applicants' backgrounds. I had to keep reminding them that the questions they asked were not related to my area of study, but they would continue to ask questions of the same nature.

Interview Questions

• Asked me questions about specific theorems related to brownian motion.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2017.

Interview

Direct call letter from hr, 1-1 round, different interview questions long wait up to 4 hrs for my turn, no value to candidate time, good ambience, overall good interview process. ...

Interview Questions

• requirements to design. choose technologies for couple of use case   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The branch's manager and his assistant approached the interview, faking being casual, and n0-big-deal. Then, after revealing myself, warts and all, and my superior strengths, they came down on me, picking apart and in battle-mode.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my former employer?   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Westlake, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I went through a series of seven interviews, including phone, group, and face-to-face interviews. The interviews were very hard, and I originally did not get hired until I went and sat in HR's office demanding to know why I didn't get hired. They managed to find a position for me conveniently, and at more pay.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle particular situations? What sales tactics have you used in the past that work? Why do you want a job in the finance industry?   Answer Question

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Midland, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I've applied with them over 10 times. Finally got an email interview which led to a phone call interview & wasn't selected for a face to face interview. Which would be ok if they didn't continually put Ads out that they're still hiring.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Egg Harbor Township, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online then received an email about a screening test. After that I received an email to pick a time for an phone interview. That went well the same day the bank manager called me for an interview at the bank. I'm still waiting for an offer. The ask many questions. 1st stage: about your self and situations. 2nd stage: customer service 3rd stage: sales and similar to role play. The interview was with 3 people and took about 30-45 mins

Interview Questions

• How you deal with a irate customer?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owatonna, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Owatonna, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Applied Online
    2. Go through online screening of questions.
    3. Received phone call from corporate recruiter for a phone screen.
    4. Received phone call from service manager at the branch I applied.
    5. Arranged interview time and date.
    6. Met with the branch store manager and branch service manager for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Wells Fargo?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if at the end of the day you were missing $500 from your cash drawer?   Answer Question