Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,623 Interview Reviews

2.8

Inbound Sales SAFE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was easy. Got an offer the same day. I countered pay and they wouldn't go up 50 cents. Was in the middle for an offer 33k/yr. Didn't pass the financial fitness review and I only had a few bad items which I explained. Went back and forth for 3 weeks with the company about my credit. They had to rescind my offer. Job was entry level call center.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Harbor, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Oak Harbor, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

Application,screening,phone interview

The phone interview she was just verifying what the screening went through. She called me 15 minutes late and rushed me through the last 5 minutes of our appointed time. I dislike phone interviews because I feel that they don't really get a good sense of who the person is and what they're capable of. This is the first interview ive ever had where I haven't been offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Santa Monica, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and after passing an assessment test I had a phone interview, they asked me about my ability to work with computer and also my experiences with working with customers and cash handling. after that, i got a call from the bank and set a time for an interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about the time that you did something that you know it was a right thing to do, even though it was challenging to do such a thing   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The first interview was with a group and one recruiter. The second interview was also a group and we did rounds with different managers. At the end managers select the candidates they were interested in. Now the hiring process id different.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult customer   1 Answer

Various Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Chandler, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

None, one of the cultural problems at Wells Fargo is that jobs are created and posted solely because of an HR and Regulation mandate that they must appear to be equal opportunity. The only available positions are entry level, if you try to apply for a new position in another department or a promotion you will not receive an interview as that position has been created for a specific individual and only publicly posted to maintain the appearance of equal opportunity. Myself and others at the bank have submitted for dozens of positions internally that have closed the very same day they were posted, no interviews, nothing but an email saying they went with a better candidate despite the fact in many of these cases we applied to jobs we were OVER qualified for just to prove the case. It is a well known part of the Wells Fargo culture, posted positions that aren't low grade, entry level and/or low paying options are for the tenured or those with friends in the higher ups.

Interview Questions

• None, you won't make it to an interview unless you have an inside connection or 10 years tenure.   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Orlando, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

This was my second time applying. I applied online, did assessment and passed I­t­. They showed me interview dates and I picked one. I went to my group interview first, I made myself known by offering to go first. I got an email saying that i had a second interview. My second interview went well, you just need to answer the questions in Detail and be honest. Only answer what they ask and nothing more.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2017.

Interview

I Applied online, a week later I got an I mail to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was easy. They just asked me about customer service question and asked me a few question with different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyon for a customer?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

Two interviews. Applied through school so the first one was at school with two interviewers, behavioral and situation questions, one technical question. Second interview was at the office, more situational questions and 4 technical questions followed by a six question written case study. They give you 1 hour to do it, took the whole time.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions already posted. Describe financial statements to someone not in finance. What to look for when looking at credit of company other than statements. Tell me about a time when you were in a group and you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied for it online, was unable to do an in-person interview as I was studying abroad. They let me do a phone-interview instead. Basic behavioral questions and some questions about valuation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

process was smooth, and all the steps were done in 2 weeks, apply in site, then phone interview then face to face manager interview, then wait for the hr to update.

Interview Questions

• how will you assist a customer who has been waiting to cash his check for 1 hr?   Answer Question