Wells Fargo Part Time Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,451 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,451 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Interview

Had 3 Interviews - group interview, branch manager interview, district manager interview. Group interview was very basic - looking for customer service experience and decent personality. Branch manager interview was ok - asks basic interview questions. District manager interview felt more like a pay/location placement negotiation.

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

First group interview in the corporation with the hiring manager
    Second branch manager interview at the branch with service manager, teller manager and branch manager
    Go through trainings and everything else to get prepared
    Waited for couple weeks and finally get this call that I was hired

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Wells Fargo   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Group setting interview inside of the bank. We were asked to stand in front of a group of 20+ people to answer our interview questions and had about to 1 hour introduction to the company goals and policies

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience with cash handling do you have? How proficient are you in computer programs?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

A management and a senior platform employee sat down with me and read the script of required questions. Prior research on the hiring process was useful in preparing for this interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you had an unhappy customer, what did you do to find a good outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Morgantown, WV) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was extensive and the questions were unnecessary in most cases. Had to wait 2 weeks to get an interview. Very disappointed when I received an email rather than a phone call about not getting hired.

Interview Questions

• What is a time in your previous/present work experience that you've used integrity?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• Can you describe me a conflict situation with a co-worker ? How you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online for a teller position they had at 2039 Broadway. I instantly received an email. I was scheduled for a group interview in a week. After the group interview I received a call from the recruiter for a one to one interview with the service and branch manager. The whole process was disappointing. I spent time just to receive an email at the end that I was not selected. I had job experience and I thought the interview went fine. Unfortunately, they were not considerate enough to give a reasonable explanation to why I was not selected for a part time teller position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

My scheduled phone interview was a 20 minute time block. The interviewer was late to call and rushed through talking to me. So instead of a 20 minute time slot to talk about my work history and skill set, I got 5 minutes. I felt rushed to say the least. I found it very unprofessional that the interviewer used a speaker phone to talk to me. Everything she said echoed and often cut out. I felt rushed, not the ideal phone interview at all.

Interview Questions

• How many years of Customer Service do you have?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2017.

Interview

It was a group interviewed and it was easy questions it took around 1.30 hours. The recruiter was nice she let us introduced ourselves then just 4 questions. It all about customer service and handle the financial.

Interview Questions

• explain about the experience that relation of customers compiled?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Hollywood, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took almost a month before I get an answer from the interview that they told me would have took 2 weeks ,it was an easy group interview .I was sure that i got the job ,but I think if you wasn't referred by someone your chances are very small ,because in the group interview that I was in i should have gotten the job since none of the other candidates were qualify for the position I was very disappointed .