Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 21, 2017
5,495 Interview Reviews

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Went to One Wells Fargo in Charlotte for a super-day following a 30-minute phone interview. Participated in business case studies on day one and 7 back-to-back interviews on day two. Majority of the interview questions were behavioral, with the expectation that your response be a detailed story.

Summer Equipment Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied for and interviewed for through university. Interviewer only asked 5 questions and then it was my turn to ask questions. The entire introductory interview took roughly 20 minutes. Asked why wells fargo, and then a few behavioral questions before the specific question below

Interview Questions

• Describe the three financial statements to someone who has no accounting experience   Answer Question

Commercial Real Estate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Mostly behavioral with a few simple technical questions. For example, pretend you are explaining a balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows to someone with no knowledge of finance. Some behavioral included talk about a time you failed leading a team and what caused that. At the end also did a small case of if x company were to seek a loan for construction of a building what are some things you would research in regards to the loan.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows to someone who has no knowledge of finance   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school (USC) and was contacted to do an interview over the phone. The interviewer asked 4 scripted questions then gave around 5 minutes for you to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Explain the three financial statements to someone who doesn't know accounting.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time in which you were working on a project and the specifications changed.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time in which you were a leader.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst - Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Basic behavioral-type interview questions and one technical question, overall very average interview. 3 interviewers in the room, very nice, not too intimidating, got a second interview after the first and have not been yet (but it is planned for this week)

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the three financial statements   1 Answer

Financial Crime Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty basic. The recruiter ask you to tell them about yourself and give a little background on our job experience through your resume. It was a pretty easy phone interview. The recruiter told me that if everything goes well, then somebody from the Financial Crime Specialist department would give me a call within the next couple days. I got a call back on the same day after my phone interview and was asked to come in for an interview with 2 supervisors. The interview went well. They told me that by the end of the week I would hear something back. It's been a week and haven't heard anything yet.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to adapt to something. What did you do?   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from the corporate Recruiter within two weeks of my initial submission . Job duties worded differently than what they're seeking in an candidate to which is misleading. My background is similar to the role their recruiting however the "Recruiter" indicated they were seeking someone different which blew me away.. that let me know right there they need to revamp their JD for this role. In all honesty, Recruiter was pleasant but again when you're dealing with a corporate recruiter emails to them go unanswered.

Premier Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Be exact, Use a formula for all your questions. This is the issue, this is the exact plan, this is the exact result. The wording and the structure of the answer is important. Practice before!

Interview Questions

• Name a time..... you had a difficult process that wasn't working for you. What did you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Not bad. First round was on campus and that was the most challenging round. A mix of technical questions and behavioral. The second round was just getting to know members of the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something you recently read about the economy?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone interview, Group Interview, One on one interview. Easy process and quick as long as you have a location that is hiring. Then depending on the manager of the branch to take you in or not. if not you can apply at a different location without having to do the group interview again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer ? And how did you solve it?   Answer Question