Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,316 Interview Reviews

2.8

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Stone Mountain, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Apply online, web screening test, group interview, one on one interview with 2 managers, language assessment (bc the position i applied for required another language), then got a call telling me that i passed the assessment and how they were going to send me emails about a background check and to make an appointment for my fingerprints.

Interview Questions

• GROUP INTERVIEW: how many years of customer service, computer, offering products, and cash handling experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW: Behavioral questions about different scenarios and what you would do   Answer Question
    • ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW: be really nice and talk to the manager let them get to you know a bit and be comfortable. tell them how you want to be with the company for a long time   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied for the Teller position online. I was contacted two months later (which to me seemed longer than the projected 4 weeks) claiming that I lacked experience. The posting stated, "No experience required." Overall, the application process was very straightforward and easily completed within the hour. In hindsight, I would recommend calling to check the status of your application within two weeks of submission. This will allow accountability on the part of both parties.

Content Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

They required me to complete a very time-consuming and detailed project before even granting the first interview. Additionally, I had to re-write my resume for the recruiter several times so that it would pass their computer screen.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain my experience as it relates to marketing research.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lilburn, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lilburn, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone screening test, group interview. it was very easy just simple questions. then one on one interview with branch manager and service manager. my interview was this morning. im waiting to hear back hopefully i get the job

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service, computer, cash handling, and offering products do you have?   Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the next day i got an email asking me to pick a date and time for a group interview. After that if selected you will have a one on one interview with one of the managers and should receive a response within five business days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Info Security Manager IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial screen via phone with recruiter then call interview with hiring manager and potential peer for work from home position. Team was friendly but seemed to be looking for someone already in mind or day going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• Standard non technical situational questions like tell me a time.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

No phone pre screen. In person interview with hiring manager plus speaker phone interview with another manager. Some technical questions with first one. Mostly situational questions with second one. One hour total.

Interview Questions

• If you were assigned two high priority tasks with the same deadline, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Concord, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The first interviewer just knew he was assigned to interview me, started to take look resume after I came in. The second interviewer joined in middle, and left earlier before end.
    Not feel good about the whole process, wasted my half day and transportation cost.

Interview Questions

• General .NET, C# and OOP questions, including Async, WCF, Design pattern...   Answer Question

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2017.

Interview

I went through an email screening where I had to complete a long questionnaire. The next step was a telephone interview with the recruiter. I never made it to interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Typical Behavioral questions and others like tell me about your greatest achievement   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Corpus Christi, TX).

Interview

1-2 managers may interview you. Interview lasted about 10-15 minutes. The hiring process includes background and finger printing that can take up to 4 weeks, maybe longer.