Wells Fargo Part Time Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1,469 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

They use the STAR format. For those that are not familiar with this process they ask a question and you have to answer using the format as follows: what the Situation or Task, the Action you chose to solve the problem and what the Resolution was. It's fairly simple and I feel that most people speak like this without thinking of the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you had to resolve a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eustis, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Eustis, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. There was one person interviewing 3 of us. She proposed a question then each of us would answer.it was in the basement at a large board room table. There was a PowerPoint telling us about the position. It lasted about 45 minutes. I heard back in an email a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience selling services to fit specific customer needs?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It was easy taking the test, once I got to the group interview. I tried my best to stand out in the crowd. It was hard when everyone was raising their hands. But I felt at ease

Interview Questions

• So tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview process was very different. The first interview was a group interview. I was in a room with five other people and the HR rep. The questions were fairly easy to answer, but it was very important to SHINE and not be quiet. The second interview was with the service manager and store manager. The interview was STAR based.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to reach a specific goal that seemed impossible. How did you go about making sure you reached that goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Pretty much got the job if you were referred from another employee. Quick interview questions. Entry level positions such as tellers just need to be able to read and write and have some personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Folsom, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and took a basic screening test after submitting my application. Within a week of that I was able to sign up for a phone interview. A day after the phone interview I received a call for a 1:1 interview. A week later received an e-mail stating they had hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to set a difficult goal for yourself. How did you meet that goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Mesa, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received email about 24-48 hrs. Then scheduled a phone interview about 2 weeks later. Phone I terrier was approx 30 mins. Was called back a week later to have a face to face interview. Face to face interview was with 2 managers on the panel. Questions were behavioral based interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you held yourself accountable   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Interview

First interview was a group interview with about 8 other candidates and a recruiter. Out of the 9 candidates about 2 will be chosen for an individual interview. If you do pass the individual interview then a background check follows up.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Give us your name and any work experience   Answer Question
    • Have you ever have to deal with different programs in a computer at the same time?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you helped a customer to meet their needs   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am still waiting on the result. It usually takes 3 to 5 days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dublin, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, then I was sent an email link for an online screening. I truthfully answered the questions for the screening in a manner that would be what a teller should answer, but they immediately sent an email telling me no and I cant reapply for six months. Also, the online application system is garbage.

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, passed screening then offered group interview. Passed group interview with 2 other candidates out of 6. Then had to interview with two store managers pretty hard. I did not get a call however an email to reapply for other open positions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time I had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer