Wells Fargo Part Time Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,599 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,599 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Richmond, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

group interview they tell you some of the company and how much you get paid if you get the job the they ask general questions about your availability and then i got invited to second interview with the branch manager and the head teller however I'm still waiting for their call

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2017.

Interview

Was okay, phone interview, called back after two days or so to meet with manager. They took a week and a half to get back to me with an answer. Was not offered position

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Greenville, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

I met with a service manager and a banker for the interview.
    They asked me 5 questions and expected a S.T.A.R. (Situation. Task. Action. Result.) response. At the end they asked if I had any questions. I went in with a couple questions and at the end I tried to just chat with them to show I could be personable. They were both very nice and I got the job. Very excited to start.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time that you interacted with a customer who may have been upset with service.   Answer Question
    • Explain a moment when you were faced with a challenging situation that tested your integrity.   Answer Question
    • When have you stepped up in your role to assume responsibilities that may not have been yours to begin with?   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

it took a couple of days for me to get a group interview. but i got a second interview but no call back yet. i am still waiting for a call back or an email.

Teller Interview

Interview

The interview was very standard. He asked basic questions and was very nice. There were no real surprises. It probably depends a lot on which location you go to though.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR).

Interview

I applied online, then got a phone interview and maybe 2-3 weeks later I was called in for an interview, the two service managers asked me to describe a few scenarios

Teller Interview

Interview

I went to a group interview and then had an interview with two managers and got a call back about a week later! The whole process took about 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness of yours?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Davie, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Online application and assessment. Then received an email to schedule a group interview. Group interview had between 12-15 other candidates, we introduced ourselves and the hiring recruiter proceeded to give us information on the position. Got selected for a one-on-one interview with a branch manager and I am waiting to see what happens next.

Interview Questions

• How many years of cash handling experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • How many years of customer service do you have?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience offering products/services to customers?   Answer Question

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in League City, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (League City, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the lead teller position in League City, TX. Two days later i got an email to set up a phone interview. My phone interview went well and I was then told a Branch Manager will contact me for a face to face interview. I received a call two days after my phone interview to set up my face to face interview. The questions asked were general questions about customer services, and different customer scenarios. Overall the interview process took about a week. My interview was today, so I am still waiting to see if i get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Pensacola, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was good interview. It wasn’t as difficult as i thought it would have been and the interviewer was courteous. The interview did not take long either. It was pretty much a good process.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of a time you went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.   1 Answer