Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,170 Interview Reviews

2.8

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

Questions were difficult. interviewer was not friendly. I felt written off before I started talking. Was atypical to rest of my experience networking with wells fargo. Be confident and don't let them talk you down.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Met with branch manager and district manager. I waited 45 mins for the district manager to show up. We started the interview by introducing ourselves and going over my resume. We followed with questions regarding behaviors and then some role playing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have dealt with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied, then received an email for a group interview. If you passed the group interview they called you back 2-3 days for a one on one interview. However, if you didn't pass the group interview they would send you an email.

Interview Questions

• Introduction and talk about work experience you have had with customer service and/or sales   Answer Question
    • Name a time you have had to offer a product or service depending on the customers needs   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I received a phone interview two days after I went through the online application. She asked my visa status, and then reject me because they do not sponsor any type of visa.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

It's always best if you know someone within or someone referring you. The first round of interveiw will be a panel interview or just the hiring manager with another individual. It's not always consistent. Once you pass the first round of interveiw, you will meet the next higher level of management for the second round of interview. Looks does matter, especially if you are applying for a higher level position.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavior questions. May go through 2 rounds of interview or even 3 depending on the postion applied.   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

On-campus recruiting. Submitted my resume online. Got first round. Easy questions. I believe I did not get invited to a Superday because I lacked prior finance experience. Pretty personable interviewer though.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

not too many finance related questions, more about current events and telling the interviewer about yourself. was asked several confidence interval related questions. also be prepared to ask questions to the interviewer

AC Interview

Interview

They submitted me to a stats test, coding test in sas and sql as well as standard interviewing questions regarding behavior in past situations. Interview was fairly standard procedure for most companies

Analyst Interview

Interview

First, i got a call to set up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 30 mins and then i was invited to an interview with 4 managers. 2 managers interviewed at a time for an hr each.

Executive Reslution Specialist Interview

Interview

3 interviews, same typical interview questions in all 3 interviews, once decision was made they do respond quickly with an offer, hiring process was a little dis-organized as certain documents had to be filled out multiple times