Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. They invited me for group interview. There was me and 5 more people for group interview. The overall experience was good and our recruiter was really nice, however I did not get an offer for the second interview. I think I needed to gave them more details about my examples, so make sure to give detailed examples. Try to be confident, smile and make solid eye contact.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your accomplishment, what was the process and what did you learn?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about one of your personal goals, what was the outcome and what did you learn about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Give and example that you deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Operations Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply on company website. Next an automated email is sent to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview is 15-30 minutes. If you pass the phone interview the recruiter calls to give you a date and time for panel interview which is usually 2 weeks later. The wait time for manager to make final decision takes 3 - 4 weeks after that. You either get a phone call from manager if you are hired or you get an automated email stating you were not selected for the position.

Banker Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied on line first, and then had to pass a screen test to get an email that invite me to join a group interview, there are about 5 people that count into myself with the recruiter, She handle everyone a book that has whole process regarding to this interview, it took about 1 and half hour for whole process because we had a few people on that day, it was straight forwards and everyone seems prepared for this group interview. At the end the recruiter was told everyone that she would send us an email to inform who could move into the next steps which is the final interview, meet with 2 people who might be a branch manager and teller leader in the branch. Give us a tips about the dress code, make sure eye contact during the interview and try to be yourself. The final interview will take about 30 mins, then all information will send back to recruitment for final decision.

Interview Questions

• Name the best professional accomplishment? how did you achieve it? and what did you learn about it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The building was easy to find, this was a three person interview panel. The panel was friendly, receptive, and interactive. They asked questions based off of a paper they had in front of them, and weren't repetitive in their questions. They spent most of their time looking down and writing, but warned me beforehand that this was the way it was going to be. Overall, the vibe around the building was friendly, and the panel was friendly.
    They began with a brief description of the position I was applying for, and some of the requirements therein. Then the interview began and it was made up 100% of tell me about a time questions, standard ones. Just have answers thought up and ready to go. I totally botched my last two questions because I'd never heard them before, but as long as you were prepared overall and leave a good impression, you will do fine. Preparation and relaxation is key.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where a simple problem turned out to be more complicated than you thought. What was the result.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to work with people from a different department.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you experienced conflict with either a colleague or a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I said yes!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I applied online and they called me back within two days. Really fast process. Had a phone interview with the HR rep. I was then offered an in person interview but declined due to personal reasons.

Consumer LendingProgram (CLIP) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Consumer Lending Internship program in Business Operations by sending in a resume. There were two interviews, both phone interviews. The first was 30 minutes with a hiring recruiter and the second was an 1 hour long with the potential manager. Be nice, enthusiastic, and it helps if you have volunteer experience. Tell a story.

Interview Questions

• All Behavioral questions: Here's a list of the types of questions they will ask http://cgu.edu/include/ocm_behavioralquestions.pdf   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA).

Interview

1) Basic online assessment.

2) Group interview.
    - watch video about company
    - recruiter explains policies, details about position, etc.
    - recruiter then asks for introduction and then asks 3 questions
    - lasts about 1hr30min

3) 1:1 w/branch managers

- Dress business professional.

- Make a point to answer using STAR format (if /when possible).

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

First 30 minute phone interview which is pretty easy. Normal interview asked about my weakness and strengths. Previous job duties..etc. Then if you pass get a panel interview with 3 supervisors which is almost an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Did a group interview at first then a 1 on 1 with 2 different managers.The group interview was long, around 8-10 people. The second round interview you were asked to do some role-play.

Interview Questions

• An example of a time when you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online in the beginning of January, got a call for the first phone interview mid January, then mid February got a second round phone interview, then a week after that they invited me to fly to Irvine for an in person interview along with a written assessment .

Interview Questions

• In real estate, what are the important things you look for in the 3 financial statements?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through a DCF   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and opportunities?   Answer Question
    • What are some of the things you look at when building an apartment building in a city   Answer Question