Wells Fargo Licensed Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Licensed Personal Banker Interview Questions

2.4

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbus, GA).

Interview

Short and sweet, they were more excited about me coming in already licensed with all my series in life and health then focus on the interview. I meant directly with the district manager for my interview, and did not meet my branch manager till I was put in the position

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you develop a relationship with the client   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very organized and thorough. Over the phone interview, panel interview, then 3 one-on-one interviews. Situational questions and role plays as well as basic interview questions, i.e. strengths, weaknesses, background experience, integrity based questions, etc. If you like to be in the spotlight, the interview is the time to shine over the others in the panel interview.

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Went to three interviews before I got the position. Standard interview questions. I was surprised to be getting interviewed from the District Manager. That shows upper management is invested in the bankers.

Negotiation

find out people who work and your market and find out what they are getting paid. see what is the most you can request and go for it!

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview with the store manager. Basically consisted of what the job was and how to be good at it. I became very good on the phone and as a consequence, my job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want this job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Firm offer.

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Interview

misleading management, really an unpleasant person. the hiring process was very short. my resume showed over 15 years of financial experience with finra and state insurance licenses. human resources protected the corrupt manager.

Interview Questions

• i was asked to falsify credit information for several customers to get approval   Answer Question

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Interview was based on one STAR format. Describe the SITUATION OR TASK, Give details on the ACTION you took, and give details on the RESULT.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

You begin by submiting an online application. A recruiter will then call you for the initial screening. You'll be given a date as to when to when the group interview will take place. After the Group interview, you'll get an opportunity to have a one on one with a branch manager. The rest is up to you to get the job. Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• There were'nt any difficult or surprising questions. Be prepared to sell your self on your sales experience and customer service. As long as you have an honest and true situation to share with your sales and customer service, you'll do just fine. The rest is how your personality will mesh with the manager and his/her staff that you'll be interviewing for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The asking offer was much less than I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

so long ago much has changed.. apply online wait for a group interview.. pass that go to a one on one interview with a manager at a branch. my process took months to complete. for many it can be about a month or so. patience is needed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.. i just took it

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively quick and painless. I had two phone interviews and was then invited to meet with two different managers at the same time. That meeting lasted about an hour and they felt I would be a good fit at a specific location so they set a meeting with a third manager the next day. After the second meeting I received a call within 2-3 days letting me know I got the job. All the people I talked to were very nice and open. They told me as much as they could about the day-to-day job and what to expect. It was good to see how open they were because it made my decision easier.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that were overly difficult. Most questions were about previous sales experience and success stories.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate, they have a set salary for any given position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied onine for a Personal Banker 2 position. A few days later I was contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was the next day and only about 10 minutes. The phone interview was very basic with questioning involving my experience and strengths. I was later contacted for an in person interview. I went to a branch and met one on one with the manager. He was very laid back. He did not select me but he referred me to meet with another branch manager. I met with another branch manager and it was the same format. I have been to three different locations now for the same position. I have not heard anything back from the last two.

Interview Questions

• The questions are very basic and uses the STAR format. The questions are geared towards sales and customer service.   Answer Question