Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Lincoln, NE | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Lincoln, NE

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

You would fill our an online application with a long Q&A. There was a group interview where we would go around and answer the same questions. After that you would have an interview in branch with the bank and service manager. After that you would have one last interview on the phone with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found 500 dollars missing from your drawer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lincoln, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

It started with a group interview with 12 candidates and two people running the interview at the headquarter location. there was two open positions at the time. I got called for a second one and one of the people running the group interview was actually a branch manager at the branch of my second interview. My third was a phone interview with the district manager. i had so many reworded questions i felt i was repeating my answers.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lincoln, NE) in November 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Wells Fargo after receiving a recommendation from someone I knew at Wells Fargo. I live in Lincoln, NE and got a phone call from someone in Colorado for the interview. This job is an entry level job and I had at the time over a year experience in the financial services industry. I was shocked when they didn't want an in person interview. The only thing I said that would garner that kind of response was that I wanted to apply for this position so I could become a licensed banker and maybe eventually a Wells Fargo Advisor. Clearly they just wanted someone who would stay at the personal banker position. I do not recommend working anywhere where you get interviewed anywhere BUT the location you apply at. Those phone interviewers just interview people all day. If they are having a bad day you won't make it to the next round no matter how good your answers are.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Phone interview mainly tells you about the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lincoln, NE) in March 2010.

Interview

I had a group interview with 15 other people. It was absolutely absurd. One girl mentioned her dad was the manager, someone said they had already worked at another one in a larger city, and then one person went on a hardcore tangent about how it was their dream to work there. Naturally after intros I knew this was not gonna be happening. Seriously it all went down hill from there. They lady would say a question and it was a battle to see who would answer first. Imagine the Hunger Games but with business suits. Absolutely the worst interview I had ever been to. It made me very glad I didn't receive an offer. And I only put "very difficult" because of the whole group interview/tool bags/hunger games situation. The questions in general, not that big of a deal.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you went above and beyond   Answer Question
    • Why are you interviewing for Wells Fargo?   1 Answer