Wells Fargo Loan Document Specialist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Loan Document Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bloomington, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

Hi! I went through this interview with the help of Aerotek Staffing Agency. They presented the opportunity for an 18-month contract with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. The blueprint guidelines were essential. I came in clean cut with a black oxford, grey slacks, and a nice business tie. The Aerotek Recruiter Manager wasn't there for her own benefit -she prepped with the overview of the company before submitting my resume to them. Wells Fargo were looking for primary someone very punctual, with a focus on self-facilitating performance. Someone who can type at least 50 wpm. This may sound like a lot at first; but honestly I got my speed up with a half hour of practice for a week. My average was 35 wpm and by week two of "self-facilitating" practice; I had practically double my average. My recruiter contacts were wonderfully. Generally, one briefs you on the position revealing only the essential aspects of the position. The day of my interview with Wells Fargo; a few hours before I was prepped with question the company may ask and a few questions of my own; that I should ask. Questions such as, "How does my previous background relate to the potential position?", "What qualities can I bring to the company?" also be prepared to present an experience when dealing with problems that may arise or an example of good customer service call. Although I'm technically employed with the temp agency; the interview with Wells Fargo was essential to obtaining the position.

Interview Questions

• "How does my previous background relate to the potential position?", "What qualities can I bring to the company?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

After background check and fingerprinting successfully; I was sent details for training.