Wells Fargo Loan Servicing Specialist III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Loan Servicing Specialist III Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Very friendly interview and easy vibes. The interviewers seem to know exactly what they were looking for. They were very detailed and clear of what their expectations were. I left my interview feeling very excited.

Interview Questions

• How do your feel about what the job entails?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Des Moines, IA) in August 2016.

Interview

Have applied for several positions. Interviewed for 2. Turned down for the first. Second time I was contacted by a recruiter to see if I would be interested. Was contacted for phone interview which I think was the 1st time this person had ever done one. It was disaterous, I was dying to get done. Then I'm told that I will get recommended for a face to face. Ok.... Got an email within an hour from the hiring mgr stating my intervew was the NEXT DAY, the time, and who I would meet with. Never had that happen before. Very standard situational interview questions, only about 5 total. They don't seem to like it when you ask very direct questions, such as why is this position open, tell me about the type of people who work on the team, what are team dynamics like? I was hustled out of there as fast as possible, and told to contact the recruiter if I had any other questions. After thinking about it a couple days, I withdrew from candidacy. This also did not go over well. You have to be very, very, careful what area you apply in. Trust your gut, if it doesn't feel right stay away. There are some depts where the turn over is 100% and they literally can't keep people. Either they quit or are fired, which I figured out what was happening with the job I withrew from. I know many people who work there, and have now learned it works against you if you withdraw or don't accept a position. Also if you are offered more than 1, you can't turn down the first, and take another one. Once you accept you are in. If you withdraw and try to take a different one, you will be denied the offer for the 2nd one. And kiss good bye any chances of working there in the future.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard situational questions. Pretty easy to come up with an answer that would fit the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Hr people act as intermediaries and do phone interview, then your future manager does the in-person. Communication mostly through email. Communication was very prompt. Additional words to meet minimum weird threshold is what all these words a a a a a a a a.

Interview Questions

• Standard stuff really. If you prepare for a typical corporate interview, you'll ace it. Done situational questions.   1 Answer

Loan Servicing Specialist III Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Two interviews, phone and in person. Fairly average interview questions. Casual in-person interview with a manager and work director. Some behavioral based questions, mostly reviewing resume and skills. Overall fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based, where do you see yourself in five years, strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview is first and followed by two managers interviewing you at the interview and there is only one interview instead of two. The phone interview was not difficult while he in-person interview was a little more difficult but if you are a great interviewee then you will do great.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict?
      Was there ever a time when you did not agree with a manager and when so did you let the manager know?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Raleigh, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was great. I actually had a phone interview and it was very relaxed and easy going. We laughed a lot and were comfortable, but super professional, at the same time. By far one of the best interview experiences I ever had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Was asked to talk about my education I had attained and to describe my job and my recent history in banking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a person of authority did something that was wrong did you confront them and how did you Confront them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Eagan, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview first. They ask a lot of situational questions such as "How would you deal with an angry customer?" "How do you balance multiple priorities at the same time?" "Give me an example of a time when you didn't get along with a co-worker" A few days later, I received a call to set up a face to face. The face to face was similar to the phone interview...a lot of the same questions. All situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you ran a diversity initiative.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really any negotiation. They offered, I took it.