Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Lubbock, TX | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lubbock, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

after applying and completing a survey, you will get an email prompting you to sign up for a group interview. After the group interview, a second interview will be scheduled, this one is more in depth and one-on-one with a team lead. With-in two weeks, they will either call you to extend an offer, or e-mail you to let you know they went another direction.

If you accept an offer, they will put you in a 4 week training course, then a 2-week on-the job training before starting your normal shifts.

Before starting training you will be required to consent to fingerprinting, and background check. The bank is not allowed to hire those with a criminal background,

Interview Questions

• give an example of a policy change, and how you accommodated this change.   Answer Question
    • give an example of a time when someone was angry with you and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Inbound Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lubbock, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

One teleconference interview

Interview Questions

• Many questions on how much do you know a second language   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was only one offer therefore no negociations

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lubbock, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

I filled out an application on-line and and had a recruiter contact me to ask me a few questions about why I was interviewing, and then they told me someone from their HR dept would contact me the next day and they gave me times from which to choose from.