Wells Fargo Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Marketing Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

As you would expect, be prepared to handle a constant barrage of typical questions, but be sure to give innovative responses. They definitely only hire people who can think on the spot and be efficient with their time. Theres also at least 2 rounds, so be prepared for both if you want a chance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clive, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Clive, IA) in June 2013.

Interview

I arrived on time only to find the interviewer had not put me on the calendar. Some confusion ensued but the interview proceeded. There was also a problem with the phone system so we had to call an off site employee on a cell phone. It was hard to hear some of the questions coming form the cell phone. Interviewers had quite the attitude I've never experienced in an interview situation. Made me feel 'less than' them that was for sure.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of 'tell us about a time when" questions. This was a position I could have done with ease and was looking forward to the opportunity.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very pleasant, travel arrangements were made to/from the interview location. Hiring managers were friendly and easy to talk with. Interview was focused on behavioral questions, no case questions, and lasted about 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-Negotiable