Wells Fargo Interview Questions in McLean, VA | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Multifamily Group Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (McLean, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview at the McLean campus. Phone interview was 95% behavioral questions. Friendly in-person interviewer; had to call-in at the receptionist table to notify them of my arrival. Overall, very relaxed environment. We actually had a conversation about what the job would be like, before going into the actual interview.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (McLean, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

3 rounds , group interview then individual interviews . First round is a group of ten, asking situation question, behavioral question. The last 2 grounds is basicly the same except you will talk with the branch managers. They will be the one who choose you for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your goal and how did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (McLean, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

after i applied online i got a email with web screening. I took the test and passed. Right way i got a link to schedule a group interview. I went to the interview they asked basic interview question then told all the group member that if they decide to move on with us they will call and if they don't they will let us know within 7 days by email. But from then i didn't receive any email or call. Don't know what to make out of their decision or what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Qs. 1- please give a 30 second introduction of yourself including your name, reason for applying for this position and why you think you will be good fit?
      Qs. 2. Describe your biggest accomplishment, biggest challenge and how did you overcome it? did you receive any recognition? What did you learn about yourself?
      Qs. 3. Think of a situation where you went out of your way to provide excellent customer service? What was the outcome? what impacted you the most? What impacted the customer most?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable/Operations Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (McLean, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

One on One interview with the Manager and Senior Manager, and then they will send you an offer letter. You can negotiate and try to see if you can increase but they will tell you that you should be grateful you have a job.