Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Mesa, AZ | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Mesa, AZ

Updated Feb 15, 2017

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Mesa, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received email about 24-48 hrs. Then scheduled a phone interview about 2 weeks later. Phone I terrier was approx 30 mins. Was called back a week later to have a face to face interview. Face to face interview was with 2 managers on the panel. Questions were behavioral based interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you held yourself accountable   1 Answer

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Mesa, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

You would have to apply on line and if you are picked for an interview you would get a phone interview. If you can get past that part. You will get a face to face interview.

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Mesa, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

You typically have three or four interviews with a long waiting time to hear back. Group interviews are a big thing in the company. They like to show you how many other people you are competing with. You are head to head with 8-12 other people to fill 1 spot.

Interview Questions

• They make you do a sales pitch in your hiring interview in front of probably 20 people   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating phase you take the position or leave it

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Mesa, AZ) in November 2008.

Interview

Lengthy, recruiter called for first phone interview, followed by a second phone interview and roll play. then one on one interview with branch manger

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negototiations were easy