Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

2.8

141 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

process was smooth, and all the steps were done in 2 weeks, apply in site, then phone interview then face to face manager interview, then wait for the hr to update.

Interview Questions

• how will you assist a customer who has been waiting to cash his check for 1 hr?   Answer Question

Summer Equipment Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied for and interviewed for through university. Interviewer only asked 5 questions and then it was my turn to ask questions. The entire introductory interview took roughly 20 minutes. Asked why wells fargo, and then a few behavioral questions before the specific question below

Interview Questions

• Describe the three financial statements to someone who has no accounting experience   Answer Question

Treasury Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

Great experience, bunch of behavioral questions. They were very accommodating, paid for everything that was required to get to the interview and such. Had a large number of current employees helping out with us applicants. Very good experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you create report with a team member or employee?   Answer Question

Compliance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Starts with a phone recruiter and then if you pass their level they will request and in person meeting with the hiring manager. I am waiting to hear if I will be invited for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about COSO?   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

I talked with recruiters at a University Career Fair, got set up for an interview the next day. The interview was all behavioral and spoke with two hiring managers. About a week later I got a call from a recruiter offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Various behavioral questions, working in a team, conflicts you've encountered and how you resolved them   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

it was quick and I felt rushed, and I felt the question I was asked had nothing to do with the position I was applying for. I will learn more knowledge to be better prepared for the interview next time.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

It's always best if you know someone within or someone referring you. The first round of interveiw will be a panel interview or just the hiring manager with another individual. It's not always consistent. Once you pass the first round of interveiw, you will meet the next higher level of management for the second round of interview. Looks does matter, especially if you are applying for a higher level position.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavior questions. May go through 2 rounds of interview or even 3 depending on the postion applied.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informal and relaxed. Interviewed by an HR rep. over the phone and then by the hiring manager. The questions were mostly behavioral based and the hiring manager was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when a project you worked on did not go according to plan?   Answer Question

LAN Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

There was 3 round interview with a few managers. The first round is an HR Screen. The second round is a group panel where they take turn asking ten questions. The last one is an onsite visit with the hiring manager where you get asked five scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• What was most difficult task you found yourself in? And how did you accomplish that task?   1 Answer

Trade Service Representative IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy but obviously more oriented in finding out how much experience you have. There were no scripted questions or situational type of questions asked. There were two separate interviews, one with the line manager and one with the head of Trade Services. Both the same and nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was informed the salary offered was not negotiable as it was already at the top tier of pay for the position. Despite being told this, I did opt to push to see if anything extra was able to negotiated based on merits and goals. No avail...