Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.8

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

online screening followed up by a phone interview which went very well. The interviewer was repeating my resume. I was told that i would hear back within couple of days for onsite interview but never anything.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

phone screening is standard for any and all job positions. once a phone screening is passed and person meets all required and desired qualifications, the in person interviews begin. in person interviews are held with the direct supervisor and sometimes the supervisors manager(s). there are multiple personality and situational based questions to be answered. after all of the managers questions are answered, the floor is open for any questions you may have. they are all very helpful with any questions or concerns you may have.

Interview Questions

• why did this job interest you?   1 Answer

Quantitative Analytics Auditor III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter,
    followed by a personal interview with the Team Leader in his office.

The more technical interview questions were for example:
    * When did you have to change scope during one of your engagements and how did the customer respond?
    * Describe what models you have used and for what kind of valuation purposes.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and a follow up with hiring manager, asking basic questions and past work experience. Asked me about my experience with data analyst to which I explained that I had little experience and they would train me to do the job.

Loan Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

First,Interview with the temp agency. When i passed the temp agency screening, I had interview with three managers. One was asking questions, one was taking notes, and another one was interacting with me.

Interview Questions

• How did you do when you faces many projects in the same time?   1 Answer

Loan Document Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

Conference room interview. 3 Wells Fargo associates ask you basic questions. Not too tough if you can think on your feet. Be prepared to give examples regarding your work experience or your education. The interview is quite short so have questions for them to answer. If you have 5 well prepared questions that they spend ample time and effort explaining, you should be able to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which a situation changed and you had to adapt?   1 Answer

Home Closing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

A 30 minute phone interview was conducted and then about 3 days later a face to face interview was requested. They asked a lot of questions about my current skills and duties.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle the situation when a customer has a question that you are unable to answer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process took two weeks. I applied online. A few days later, I was called by a recruiter for an in-person interview. The recruiter asked me customer service related questions to which I answered with concrete examples from my past experience.

Recruiter II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very cut and dry. Expect a list of questions that you are expected to answer conducted in a very ridgid manor, as opposed to just having a conversation with the recruiter or hiring manager. Go to the interview prepared to speak for at least 2-3 minutes for every question to give the best answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had problem with a hiring manager and was able to solve it. How did you do this?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Application

Interview

I applied for the job not really expecting to receive an interview because I do not have a financial background at all. However, they emailed me for a phone interview. It was a little less than a half hour long and they mainly asked about me and my goals for my career and why I wanted to work for Wells Fargo. I was invited back for a final round interview where they were interviewing 9 other candidates. The final interview consisted of four 1 on 1 interviews back to back that asked similar questions about skills in finance, work ethic, and why I would make a good candidate for the job. A few days later, I received an email saying I was one of the finalists for the spot, and then a wee later another email saying they chose someone else.