Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

2.8

182 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Compliance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Starts with a phone recruiter and then if you pass their level they will request and in person meeting with the hiring manager. I am waiting to hear if I will be invited for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about COSO?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

it was quick and I felt rushed, and I felt the question I was asked had nothing to do with the position I was applying for. I will learn more knowledge to be better prepared for the interview next time.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

It's always best if you know someone within or someone referring you. The first round of interveiw will be a panel interview or just the hiring manager with another individual. It's not always consistent. Once you pass the first round of interveiw, you will meet the next higher level of management for the second round of interview. Looks does matter, especially if you are applying for a higher level position.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavior questions. May go through 2 rounds of interview or even 3 depending on the postion applied.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informal and relaxed. Interviewed by an HR rep. over the phone and then by the hiring manager. The questions were mostly behavioral based and the hiring manager was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when a project you worked on did not go according to plan?   Answer Question

Retirement Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Roseville, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Short phone interview conducted a day after I applied. Offered an in person interview before the phone interview ended. In person interview was pretty general, did have to conduct a 2-5 minute presentation that was provided to me a few days before the interview. Just based on the general concepts of retirement 401K and Pension plans. In person interview was with 2 hiring managers and took not more than 30 minutes. Received job offer before I even got home from the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a defined contribution (401k) plan? What is a defined benefit (pension) plan? What are 3 top qualities of a customer service representative? Name a time you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Loan Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Eagan, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had phone interview shortly after. Then heard nothing back for over a month. Reasoning was that they had a freeze on hiring due to a change in their team structure. Finally heard back for an in person interview. During the in person they advised they should have a decision within a few days. 3 weeks later I finally received an update not via a phone call like they said but a template email.

LAN Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

There was 3 round interview with a few managers. The first round is an HR Screen. The second round is a group panel where they take turn asking ten questions. The last one is an onsite visit with the hiring manager where you get asked five scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• What was most difficult task you found yourself in? And how did you accomplish that task?   1 Answer

Trade Service Representative IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy but obviously more oriented in finding out how much experience you have. There were no scripted questions or situational type of questions asked. There were two separate interviews, one with the line manager and one with the head of Trade Services. Both the same and nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was informed the salary offered was not negotiable as it was already at the top tier of pay for the position. Despite being told this, I did opt to push to see if anything extra was able to negotiated based on merits and goals. No avail...

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Many positions at Wells Fargo require a panel interview with behavioral questions. Recruiter will give you a list of core competencies so you have a good ideas the topics they will be hitting and you have the opportunity to prepare. Unfortunately no matter how well you research and prepare they often already have a "chosen" candidate so the interviews are perfunctory and only to satisfy requirements.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work as a team to achieve an objective but one of your teammates was not contributing his/her fair share. How did you address the situation?   Answer Question

Insurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I had applied online and received a phone interview about 2 weeks later to discuss my experience and qualifications, It was a very friendly call. Reviewed the full job description, verbatim along with my credentials. It was a very positive experience, and being prepared was essential.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult co workers?   1 Answer