Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.8

Trade Service Representative IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy but obviously more oriented in finding out how much experience you have. There were no scripted questions or situational type of questions asked. There were two separate interviews, one with the line manager and one with the head of Trade Services. Both the same and nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was informed the salary offered was not negotiable as it was already at the top tier of pay for the position. Despite being told this, I did opt to push to see if anything extra was able to negotiated based on merits and goals. No avail...

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Many positions at Wells Fargo require a panel interview with behavioral questions. Recruiter will give you a list of core competencies so you have a good ideas the topics they will be hitting and you have the opportunity to prepare. Unfortunately no matter how well you research and prepare they often already have a "chosen" candidate so the interviews are perfunctory and only to satisfy requirements.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work as a team to achieve an objective but one of your teammates was not contributing his/her fair share. How did you address the situation?   Answer Question

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview with two people doing the interview. It was really hard to hear clearly and understand what questions were being asked. There were a lot of awkward silences during the interview. Skype would have been a better option than a hard to hear conference call.

Interview Questions

• They asked network related questions that they didn't have the technical knowledge to understand my answer.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

Apply online. After a few days I received an email to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter. This person was not friendly at all. It was like I spoke with a robot.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in each duty listed in the job description.   Answer Question

Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Okay, so...the interview process was relatively easy. We all started off as a small group interview with the recruiter, and once it was complete, we waited on department managers to come and take us for a one-on-one interview. Recommended attire, business casual, because it is a laid back office setting.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bloomington, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

On-Site interview with 3 team members, asking various questions about the industry and industry standards. Interview was completed in a large meeting room.

What was one example of a challenging issue you faced, and how did you resolve it.

Summer Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

I took place in a program in the fall of 2016 through my university that brought many undergraduate students together who were looking to intern at Wells in the summer. They had us do a case study before the program began and we spent the first day going over the program and then did a lightning round of interviews the next day. Each interview was 30 min a piece with the different lines of service they were looking to hire for. I got an offer in middle market banking in Minnesota for the summer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you struggled to come up with an answer.
      How do you deal with conflict in teams.
      What interests you about (insert service line here) specifically.
      Answer Question

Trade Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

worst exp ever... I was interview for entry level in one city got through 4 rounds of interview typical same questions in all round just different people...after 2 months of process I got to know i am not fit for this entry level role coz I already have exp in it so was suggested for 3rd level again interview process same way just 1 round happened and they took 3 months to decide whether I am good fit for the role and finally disappointed answer NO

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

1. Online survey with basic questions referencing your previous sales and customer service experience
    2. Phone interview with questions similar to the online survey
    3. On site interview with questions about your greatest weakness and "describe a time when..."

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo?
      What previous experience do you have in sales? Customer service?
      Describe a time that you experienced a difficult customer.
      Answer Question

Business Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward and basic for a business analyst. They asked almost all behavioral questions and very little technical questions. I don't have anything else to say for this interview. I had a very good experience interviewing for them.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a good requirement?   1 Answer