Wells Fargo Mortgage Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Mortgage Processor Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Not detailed enough, vague on how you would be contacted on out come. Did not go over operating system or how files were distributed. Would have liked to have had a more in depth interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Humble, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

The job position was found on an internet job search engine and from there I had applied for it. They called me a few days later and said they wanted me to come in for an interview. I was chosen out of that group and was told to attend the next meeting.

Interview Questions

• Are there any questions about pay?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was very quick and very smooth. I applied online and was called for an interview within 48 hours. I met with the interviewer within the next 48 hours, and was given a job offer the next week. The paperwork was very smooth and painless and I was able to get started in the actual job in very little time. All the compensation and benefit information was very clear and easy to understand.

Mortgage Processor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2007.

Interview

I had worked for Wells Fargo several times previously as a contract employee.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions regarding my skill level.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation