Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Nebraska

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I was approached by a corporate recruiter who did a phone interview with me first. Then two separate interviews with different managers. One by phone who was based in another state and one in person.

Interview Questions

• Behaveorial interview questions   1 Answer

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Omaha, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Was already a team member when I applied. The interview process was very simple. First was contacted by recruiter. She was the one who did the phone interview. Next was the one on one interview with the hiring manager.This interview was very conversational. Learned a lot the company culture. Gained needed knowledge about where this position will lead me in my career.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Omaha, NE) in August 2015.

Interview

Most of the application process is online. Upon screening, you receive email with the time and location of the first interview (which is usually a group interview) with the local or regional recruiter.
    The second step is the interview with the store manager, after which an interview with regional manager may follow, but not necessarily.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your previous work experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

You would fill our an online application with a long Q&A. There was a group interview where we would go around and answer the same questions. After that you would have an interview in branch with the bank and service manager. After that you would have one last interview on the phone with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found 500 dollars missing from your drawer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lincoln, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

It started with a group interview with 12 candidates and two people running the interview at the headquarter location. there was two open positions at the time. I got called for a second one and one of the people running the group interview was actually a branch manager at the branch of my second interview. My third was a phone interview with the district manager. i had so many reworded questions i felt i was repeating my answers.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Omaha, NE) in July 2013.

Interview

It started with an Online interview and then answering a personality test, if you make it past that then you select a time to do a group interview. The group interview has about ten people and you go around answering your basic interview questions. After that you get a interview with a branch manager and if they extend you the position you need to pass a background check

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Omaha, NE) in June 2013.

Interview

Group interview at first with about 30 people. A week later I was called to interview at branch. Had interiew with current branch manager and branch manager from another store. It went well. Then did a background check and was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Kearney, NE) in April 2013.

Interview

Multiple step process. Application, Personality test, Phone interview, 1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

• How have you had to adjust to a change in procedure at your current job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lincoln, NE) in November 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Wells Fargo after receiving a recommendation from someone I knew at Wells Fargo. I live in Lincoln, NE and got a phone call from someone in Colorado for the interview. This job is an entry level job and I had at the time over a year experience in the financial services industry. I was shocked when they didn't want an in person interview. The only thing I said that would garner that kind of response was that I wanted to apply for this position so I could become a licensed banker and maybe eventually a Wells Fargo Advisor. Clearly they just wanted someone who would stay at the personal banker position. I do not recommend working anywhere where you get interviewed anywhere BUT the location you apply at. Those phone interviewers just interview people all day. If they are having a bad day you won't make it to the next round no matter how good your answers are.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Phone interview mainly tells you about the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Kearney, NE) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied for a part time teller position on Sunday. I was contacted on Wednesday for a telephone interview (pretty simple). I was then contacted by the branch service manager to set up a face to face interview. I had the interview five days after the telephone interview. The interview consisted of me, the branch service manager, and the branch manager.

The Mon-Fri 9am-5pm training would not work out with my school schedule