Wells Fargo Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.7

156 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, did the assessment, then had my phone interview, aced it and had a wonderful rapport with the recruiter. She sent over my information to the branch and I received the follow-up call the next day to schedule my interview. Went in for my interview and it was very formal, structured and by the book. There was the branch manager and the service manager in the room with myself. There was no general conversation in this interview like I have had in past interviews with other companies so it left me wondering if that was a standard procedure for WF or not.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding times you had to help someone, times you set a goal and did you achieve it, also explain a time when you made a mistake and had to own up to it.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online, passed the assessment test, got an email to schedule my phone interview, got a call for personal interview with a Branch Manager and Service Manager, then got a call for the job offer. After, background check.

Interview Questions

• What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?   Answer Question

Inbound Sales SAFE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was easy. Got an offer the same day. I countered pay and they wouldn't go up 50 cents. Was in the middle for an offer 33k/yr. Didn't pass the financial fitness review and I only had a few bad items which I explained. Went back and forth for 3 weeks with the company about my credit. They had to rescind my offer. Job was entry level call center.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I was offered an on-campus interview. I had two back to back interviews ~30 minutes each. The first one was technical where they asked me a fairly simple coding question and asked me to walk it through with them. The second half was behavioral along with some general questions on Java(They asked me what my best language was).

Interview Questions

• What is an abstract class/interface? Can you give us an example of each?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had conflict with someone in your team. How did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • What is Polymorphism?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between a hash and a linked list?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you took a leadership position and succeeded. A time you failed? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on my college campus through campus recruiting. Interviews were kinda tough and I had two interviews back to back. Interviewers were very monotone and uninterested. Not the best interview experience.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Highly Structured Interview Forms augmented by one or two custom questions
    topics covered: Problem Solving, Managing conflict, partnering and collaborating, building collaborative teams, continuous learning. Had one person locally and two dialing in from remote.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to get input from a group of diverse individuals. How did you get the information and incorporate ?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Summit, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Two weeks later, I received an email for an in person interview. Was a panel interview with three individual who run the department. One week later, received an offer.

Law Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

fair- I can see why people want to work here, it is a great company, great benefits, great location, and lots of opportunity. Recent public issues make them more buttoned up.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

apply online and got the group interview date at the same time. went for the interview in one week. few days later got a phone call for the second interview with the branch manager. after that didn't hear anything from them.

Premier Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

phone interview very thorough many detailed questions took about 45 minutes to complete the process probably about 20 questions that required detailed answers felt pressure to think quickly on my feet and deliver a quality answer

Interview Questions

• tell her about a time you partnered with someone at your firm and what were the results   Answer Question