Wells Fargo Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Wells Fargo Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wells Fargo

2.9

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview, followed up by an interview with HR and then by hiring management. The interviewer was late. One was hitting the keyboard while the other one was asking questions. Quick interview. Boring hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What kind of workplace issues have you had to resolve?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2017.

Interview

Got the information through recruiter. Took me one week to set up interview. Did interview at Wells Fargo in MD. Interview lasted about 50 minute. Took 2 weeks to hear back from them.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2017.

Interview

Behavioural interview process. Typically 5-7 questions. Explain a situation-the format is STAR format. Situation/Task, what action you took and the result. One of the question typically asked is about customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone Screen consisted of generic questions like "why would you be a good fit", and "what's your experience using 'blank' system". Panel interview was made up of 6 "Tell me about a time when..." situational questions. Final interview with regional manager was made up of 2 questions: 1. Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job? 2. Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. What was the outcome, and what do you think you could have done differently?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2015.

Interview

I received an email to set up an interview after applying online. The interview structure was with a group/panel of mangers and the questions were mostly behavioral in style. I heard back about the position after 2-3 weeks and overall it was a smooth process even though I wasn't offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were disappointed by a result and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was with the hiring manager. My situation was a bit different as I had already been doing the job as a temp, so I was already familiar with the entire jobs and the expectations. The interview process was simple due to this fact.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interview was performed with two managers providing questions. It was fairly standard. The interview questions were typical. Questions ranged from "describe your duties for previous positions", "what made you want to leave your job"and "how would you describe your abilities being compatible with this position."

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part can be to come up with different senarios to address different questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through career and had in person interview. I was contacted within a week about the in person interview and it was held on the career center of my college. The questions weren't hard, just behavioral. Only one interviewer in the room with me, even though in the email they said two executives were going to interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had multiple optiond to choose from and how you picked th best one.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

Started as contracter, applied online, filled out questionaire that week, interviewed by manager and team lead week later. They asked about how my background would relate to this specific role. Accept offer 2 weeks after that.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

It was a simple process. On campus info session, weeks later got an email asking to come in for "super day" Interviewed with 6 people. All of them were friendly except for one. Convinced she is the reason I didn't get the job. She was 10 minutes late to our interview and got extremely rude with me. I left not even wanting the job