Wells Fargo Operations Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Operations Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Long Beach, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was called in by a female to go over my resume. Interview was lame. It appeared to me like the HR rep was getting a quota and that's why the interview was taking place. Then I received an email stating I didn't meet the qualifications when it was WF who said I qualified to be interviewed. Maybe it's all for the best I didn't get selected to work here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Ontario, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The process took 4 weeks, phone interview, then panel interview. the phone interview was basically about 5 questions then the panel was about 12 questions. all of them were behavioral.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone Screening, Behavioral Personality Interview, Drug Screening, Background Check for Insurance Bonding. Drawn out as there was only a single recruiter on staff. Very dry atmosphere. Been through multiple interviews for promotions and received the same questions almost every single time. Did not receive feedback on my responses.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name your greatest strength and weakness.
      Q: Name a time you used team work to overcome adversity and what were the results.
      Q: Name a time you were faced with an unavoidable crisis, how it effected you and the outcome.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Orlando, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Started with a temp agency and the interview process is pretty easy after that because they already know how you perform and have seen in action your work ethics's, but you still need to do the whole hiring procees like any new hire.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Omaha, NE) in October 2010.

Interview

After applying online I received a phone call from the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview with the, I believe, regional manager. After completing the phone interview, questions were centered around pertinent experience and basic information, an in person interview was set up on the job site. It was a pretty typical entry level type interview with some standardized questions, mostly describing experiences and qualifications. There was a tour of the job site after the interview. After passing the interview there was a background check and then a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Please describe an example of exemplary customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. Everything was exponentially better than my last job.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Richmond, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

Very easy interview process, applied online, recruiter called me, brief phone interview. Came in for an interview with Manager, very relaxed atmosphere, jeans are fine (not during interview of course.) Signed for background check, and about a week later, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable at all :( Take it or leave it, which was okay considering it is a part-time job.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Chandler, AZ) in May 2009.

Interview

I had to interviews with Wells Fargo. One was with an HR Rep. The second was with a department manager. My interview lasted for about one hour. We spoke about the department, my duties as a Operations Clerk, and I little bit about all my experience in banking. I did have 17 years by that time.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult or unexpected asked during my interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an Operations Clerk position. There is never any negotiation. I a level two or three position. They are dime a dozen. If you want the job. You take the pay that is offered. If you do not like the pay. Then do not take the job and the will find someone else. It is not brain surgery.