Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Oregon | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.8

65 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR).

Interview

I applied online, then got a phone interview and maybe 2-3 weeks later I was called in for an interview, the two service managers asked me to describe a few scenarios

Premier Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Be exact, Use a formula for all your questions. This is the issue, this is the exact plan, this is the exact result. The wording and the structure of the answer is important. Practice before!

Interview Questions

• Name a time..... you had a difficult process that wasn't working for you. What did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative (SAFE) IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Hillsboro, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a quick and easy interview. I talked with a representative in another state for the first interview. He asked questions about experience and pay requirements and said he would get back to me to schedule an in person interview. For the next interview, I met with two supervisors in the department and went over basic interview questions and experience. I received the official job offer the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR).

Interview

I was called to have a group interview. one week later I was called to have a personal interview with the branch service manager. I got prepared for both interviews and they loved me. The most important is to have some background experience in customer service

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experience with customers?
      Share an experience and the outcome with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Wells Fargo Career website. After that day, I got an e-mail about web-screening test. After you finished it, you chose interview date. The first interview is a phone call. The second interview is a face-to-face interview with branch manager.

Financial Crimes Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

Very low-key, welcoming, and clear they weren't there to play a "gotcha" game or grill you. Two managers conducted the interview, and they covered what to expect during the interview, and made it very clear I could stop to ask questions, clarify what they were asking for, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to implement a new business process? How did you go about it and were you successful?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to deliver bad news - how did you go about it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Salem, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Application is pretty basic with an assessment, first interview was over the phone, in depth about my job history and what customer service means, then I got called for a face to face at the branch. I went in and met with 3 of the managers. Questions are read from a paper then they write your response. Everyone was really friendly and attentive while I was waiting to be seen.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to do something that was the right thing to do but you really didn't want to.   1 Answer

Financial Crimes Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was with two senior managers. It was internal hire and a little less stress free. I walked out feeling that I got the job. It was laid back and lots of laughing. They got down to business quickly.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you used your judgment on a customer (in reference to risk)?   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Salem, OR).

Interview

Phone interview then called in for sit down. Easy. Was offered the position. Later called back and was Provided start date and wage. I accepted. 2 weeks prior to this was called and told due to staffing needs the position was not needed and to reapply to phone banker 1. Very poor experience.

Consumer Loan Underwriter III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview for Initial screening. Then in person interview with two managers. Then offer made. Lots of situational questions that start with "Tell me about a time..." Lot of open ended questions that allow you to expand upon your experience. Depending upon the interviewer they may ask you to elaborate or may just take what you said.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news. What was the news and how was it received?   Answer Question