Wells Fargo Personal Banker I Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Personal Banker I Interview Questions in Washington State

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

The online application was followed by an email notifying me that I had been selected for a phone interview. The 20 minute phone interview with my Recruiter was pleasant and light-hearted -- it seemed like she was just trying to verify some of my application information and learn more about me on a personal level. She arranged an in-person interview with the Branch Manager of the location to which I was applying.

The interview with the Branch Manager lasted about 45 minutes and was much more in-depth than the phone interview -- overall a great experience. I understand that it can vary in intensity depending on the type of manager that you interview with.

The final interview was arranged with the District Manager, which is meant to simply OK the Branch Manager's decision. In other words, if you get an interview with the District Manager, it's because the Branch Manager has selected you for the job.

I received a call from the Recruiter with a job offer, and a subsequent email formalizing the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were able to resolve the complaint of an angry customer.   Answer Question
  • Why Wells Fargo? Why banking?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The lady called on time and ask questions about the postion and candidate's resume. Questions are: why did you choose this position, did you have similar working experience, how did you know you would fit for this positon, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tacoma, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview with 5 managers and room of applicants. After the group interview I had a one on one interview with the potential manager I was working with. After he was satisfied with our interview I had another interview with the same manager, the other final applicants ans the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Round Robin style, going around asking everyone different questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my hourly wage by about a dollar an hour

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Vancouver, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

The process started with applying online and going through a personality test. Then I had a phone interview with the recruiter. Afterwards, I had had 2 group interviews with a panel Finally, there was an in person interview with the direct manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the vision statement of the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much negotiating as it is a entry level position

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online. Went and was interviewed by the manager and service manager. Then I was interviewed by the district manager. It was pretty generic. Nothing memorable.

Interview Questions

• why did you only work for your previous employer for 3 months.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no, they simply told me my salary.

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tukwila, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

1st interview was a group interview with 20 other applicants and 4 hiring mangers and 1 human resource person. Second interview with branch manager and a second manager both asking sales abilities questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your highest level of education? Are there any other languages that you speak? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation I was offered an amount and I accepted